Chloe Adair

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate that she’ll post a dress like the black netted number in her latest reel and go to great lengths to disguise where it’s from so that people have to click the affiliate link if they want to find out. 🙄 So many comments asking where it’s from and instead of just saying ASOS, it’s “Link in my stories girl”. 🤑🤑
Apart from this one person who’s found a way to beat the system by revealing where it’s from in a comment that’s so far up Chloe’s arse she can’t delete it or ignore it, but I bet she’s raging. 🤪

View attachment 1733757
I hate this thing influencers do where they won’t tell you the name of something or where it’s from u have to click the aff link. Pisses me off

Reactions: 10
I hate this thing influencers do where they won’t tell you the name of something or where it’s from u have to click the aff link. Pisses me off
How else would they make money sitting on their arse though!!

In Chloe’s case 99% of the time it will be from asos

Reactions: 2
She reposted a picture the other day on her story someone had with her , obviously this one wasn’t filtered to duck rough out she looked

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She reposted a picture the other day on her story someone had with her , obviously this one wasn’t filtered to duck rough out she looked
you’ll be talking about the one with Asher Mary Lou! Another waste of time influencer 😂 she also looked nothing like her filtered pics! She’s a hot topic on here haha

Reactions: 3
She uses an awful lot of products on her hair doesn’t she! Makes me wonder what sort of condition it must be in. My hair is silver blonde and I use no where near that many products!

Reactions: 1
She uses an awful lot of products on her hair doesn’t she! Makes me wonder what sort of condition it must be in. My hair is silver blonde and I use no where near that many products!
She shows how she does her own her and it looks like she just slaps the bleach on, doesn’t look like a very good idea and her hair always looks thirsty af!

She shows how she does her own her and it looks like she just slaps the bleach on, doesn’t look like a very good idea and her hair always looks thirsty af!
I imagine if she’s having to use all those products then it means her hair is in bad condition!

I can’t get how all these brands not giving a tit , people have to know who her father is??
Everyone knows, she doesn’t exactly help it she was in Scotland a few months back for Ex UDA member and her dads best friend Sam Skellys funeral anyone that couldn’t return to Ulster

Reactions: 8
Is this true?
Yes 💯 true. To teach him a lesson.
The lad died in 2016 I think of an accidental overdose.
Google Johnny mad dog Adair. It will make your hair stand on end. One of the most notorious evil men of the troubles.

Yep deffo an alcoholic!! But I would be too if my dad was a mass murderer and my brother was a junkie.
I feel sorry for her. This can’t be easy… any wonder she drinks

• Wow