Chit chat #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So my fella is back from his lads weekend away and I have decided he’s bad vibes. Two nights little peaches went to bed perfectly when told. The second he’s back and little peaches is in and out of bed to tell me ‘jokes’ only his jokes are tit. An example of his joke goes like this …‘red means stop and red means go’ 😖😖

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There is just something I NEED to know. Who is everyone’s favourite Chaser?? Mine is the Sinnerman

• Heart
Reactions: 5
There is just something I NEED to know. Who is everyone’s favourite Chaser?? Mine is the Sinnerman
Dark Destroyer, Shaun Wallace. I think he's the trickiest chaser to have because he's very hard to read. I suppose it comes from being a barrister.

I know someone who was on the show a few years ago and got him as their chaser. The team won and she said he was lovely, came over afterwards to congratulate them and chatted to them for a while afterwards.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I decided at 9:30pm that I can't stand working at the place I am at at the moment and started editing my CV for a job vacancy I have found. Why am I like this?! In my defence, I feel anxious each night before work and I can't keep ignoring that. The job isn't what I thought it would be sadly.

Hope everyone has had a lovely weekend.

@Peaches_xox Little Peaches sounds like a lot of fun haha!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I decided at 9:30pm that I can't stand working at the place I am at at the moment and started editing my CV for a job vacancy I have found. Why am I like this?! In my defence, I feel anxious each night before work and I can't keep ignoring that. The job isn't what I thought it would be sadly.

Hope everyone has had a lovely weekend.

@Peaches_xox Little Peaches sounds like a lot of fun haha!
Yes feeling anxious about work isn't good. Hope you find a job you enjoy.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I've had a very lovely day but had to have a tough chat with MrGlenCoco about Christmas and his family, it's been tough but something he needed to hear I guess

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I like all the chasers but i love jenny! And anne to

Wanted a colouring weekend only did one and just started another one i cant wait for my week in a few weeks

Hope everyone is okay! 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yes feeling anxious about work isn't good. Hope you find a job you enjoy.
Thank you so much! I've only been working there for 10 weeks but i'm really not enjoying it and I've still not been allocated a permanent office or case load. I feel guilty but it's only a 12 month contract so I have everything to gain by applying for other jobs.

I like all the chasers but i love jenny! And anne to

Wanted a colouring weekend only did one and just started another one i cant wait for my week in a few weeks

Hope everyone is okay! 💖
I miss your photos! So happy to see you post here. x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Thank you so much! I've only been working there for 10 weeks but i'm really not enjoying it and I've still not been allocated a permanent office or case load. I feel guilty but it's only a 12 month contract so I have everything to gain by applying for other jobs.

I miss your photos! So happy to see you post here. x
😭 that made me smile i was going to post in the other thread weeks ago but i had a very horrible week off so i haven't wanted to post anything! X

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So my fella is back from his lads weekend away and I have decided he’s bad vibes. Two nights little peaches went to bed perfectly when told. The second he’s back and little peaches is in and out of bed to tell me ‘jokes’ only his jokes are tit. An example of his joke goes like this …‘red means stop and red means go’ 😖😖
I hope you laughed hysterically because not doing so is akin to ruining their lives.

I am in bed, haha been here for 83 days, with my book and some sweets that my mum brought in.

I have spent the last hour listening to the nurse in charge play bed tetris because there are not enough beds and too many patients. It is so sad. She didn't go into nursing to play politics with the bed manager. #fundtheNHS

Nothing else new here. I am hoping tomorrow brings new about the funding for my rehab bed.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
My fave chasers are sinnerman, anne and beast

Just watched the original Halloween film. I'm sad that films like that don't scare me anymore.

Reactions: 4
I hope you laughed hysterically because not doing so is akin to ruining their lives.
I did a little laugh and he looked at me like ‘is that it’ so then I did my loudest biggest fakest laugh 😅😅

I hope you get some good news tomorrow! 83 days is a bloody long time isn’t it!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
We started watching Squid Game on Netflix 😱

I'm waiting for a washing to finish then I'm going to bed to read for a bit.
Fingers crossed you get good news soon @ordinaryjelly.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.