Chit chat #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My sister always had to be scary spice cos she looked the most like her but she used to cry cos she wanted to be baby 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I used to be baby when we’d play spice girls cos I reckoned I looked like her 🤣 the only thing I had going for me was the blonde hair like

what’s everyones fav song? Mine is whoooooo oooooooh do you think you areeeeeee

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I wasn’t into spice girls as I was more of a goth back then 😂
Really fancy a sausage sarnie for breakfast today.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can’t pick they’re all absolute bangers! I do really like Holler but I think Geri had left by then!

Think Spice up your life was my fav, I remember dancing to it in the living room at home 🙈 I also LOVED the movie they did!

I wasn’t into spice girls as I was more of a goth back then 😂
Really fancy a sausage sarnie for breakfast today.
I entered my goth phase once I hit 13 and haven't really got out of it (except I no longer wear white foundation or black lipstick 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
My fellas just went to me ‘there’s a girl chatting tit about you on Facebook’ so I’m like ‘who?’ And he says Tess. So I go tess who? He then says ‘tickle’ 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I liked the Spice Girls but I'm too old to have played at being them 😂.
I'm having a cba morning. I'm just sitting drinking tea but it's my last day off so I need to do something...what's everyone's plans today?

• Heart
Nothing planned here… the baby had me up from 2am to 4.45 this morning… can’t figure out what’s up with him 😅 but I’m tired and the weather is crap so it’ll be a lazy day for us

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Both items on my morning to do list done 👍🏻
Just popped home to feed the cat and grab a drink for the 200 mile round trip to get my son. Weather rubbish here too.

• Heart
Im still curled up in bed 🙈
A certain cat woke me up crying for attention at 4am
20211003_035335.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Currently at my mam's house. Had a lovely pork roast dinner.
Now relaxing with a coffee before we head off to a birthday party. My first experience of a soft play since covid
Then will be heading home for tea, baths, homework, reading, spellings, uniform and pack lunches

Sundays are never relaxing 🙄😂

• Heart
My Spanish course starts on Wednesday, my old gaming club will finally reopen on Tuesday and I'll be in the office soon so I spent the past three hours walking to/from the city to get some new clothes!

Nothing fancy as I'm lucky to work in a casual company - just new women's vest tops and some men's button-ups to wear open over them.

This is my favourite

Screenshot 2021-10-03 12.47.19.png

Plaid? For Autumn?

Hope everyone has a nice afternoon!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I've just got back from a B&M trip nothing interesting to report apart from halve the shelves were empty. :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.