Chit chat #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I banished from the thread if I say I don’t rate quality streets 😅

I am having the best day EVER 💛

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I done my workout earlier, had a shower, got dressed then went to the shops and bought my body weight in snacks

Why am i like this 😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
My oven is fixed...

...but a bit too well - my chicken burgers are frazzled in the time they used to be 'just done' by :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Bloody hell!

How long has that been broken for now?
honestly I can’t remember! It must be coming up to a year now! The grill works it just started working randomly but not the oven. I asked her about it the other day and she said she’ll ‘look into it’ 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Bloody love strawberry and orange creams. Roses over quality street but I like both. Hero’s and celebrations can get in the bin.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
50E6DB09-492C-498F-ABFA-196F32551B97.jpeg

inset day here so we’ve been swimming and made these cookies. It’s raining here now so he’s watching you tubers and I’m about to get on the treadmill for a bit. I’m starting my 10k plan again as I’ve been a bit lazy with it for a while.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don't like dinky deckers. I prefer the normal size

thats what she said

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.