Chit chat #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😭 that made me smile i was going to post in the other thread weeks ago but i had a very horrible week off so i haven't wanted to post anything! X
💛 💛
Hope this upcoming week is better for you my lovely. x

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Goooood morning. I’m so tired. The baby was restless through the night so I got him in with us, which didn’t help, he carried on being restless for about an hour so I was awake from 1.30-3ish, then he woke up for the day at 5.25 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What is the Squid Game keep hearing it mentioned??
I've only watched the first episode. It's a show made in Korea, where people in huge debt are given the chance to win a lot of money by competing in games (a bit like Hunger Games). I won't say more for fear of spoilers. It's quite sinister and dark, but so far so good!

Morningggggg
ive been up since 4, can’t sleep 😫
I’m gutted our little hats are gone I liked mine 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Guys...I actually fell asleep before 1am. Unheard of.

Bit dehydrated this morning. I don't remember drinking much yesterday. Oops.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Morning all. Joining the I didn't sleep very well last night club. The heating at work is finally on so that's one less thing to moan about. 🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Morning all, well its another Monday, it'll soon be Halloween😱. This week I plan to get some Christmas shopping done I'm going to go to The Range as they have some nice wrapping paper for £1.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Morning all!

I slept well last night but I woke up thinking I really don’t want to go anywhere 🥲 Can’t believe it’s Monday again

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Morning all,

I woke up this morning feeling quite energetic so I thought I'd clean the shed out but on opening the door and seeing a hammock sized web 🕸🕷 I've decided against it.

I don't work Mondays anymore but I'll probably get that Sunday night feeling later on.

Hope everyone has a good day 💕

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Bad night sleep, slept through alarm. Woke up at 7am in a panic. Split my coffee. The son isn't well (bit of a cold but it's school photo day so he's gone 😂) and i need to spend today doing interview prep

Urgh. Monday

• Heart
I woke up this morning feeling quite energetic so I thought I'd clean the shed out but on opening the door and seeing a hammock sized web 🕸🕷 I've decided against it.
Omg I just went in to the bathroom and there was a spider the size of a potato in the bath! I just froze and thought ‘I’ll leave it’ but then thought no I’m gonna have to get it so I grabbed it with loo roll and threw it down the toilet and flushed 🤣 then went for a wee thinking ‘i hope this spider isn’t going to climb up and kill me’

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Morning! Another Monday 😩
I stayed up late finishing off MAFS. I was very disappointed tbh. What a waste of my time. When’s the reunion show?!

@coconochanel I actually bought some mulled wine with my food shop yesterday and I’ve decided every food shop I’m going to pick up something for Christmas so that when Christmas gets here I’m not spending hundreds at one time cos it hurts me every time! Hope i don’t eat and drink it all though 😅😅

• Heart
Omg I just went in to the bathroom and there was a spider the size of a potato in the bath! I just froze and thought ‘I’ll leave it’ but then thought no I’m gonna have to get it so I grabbed it with loo roll and threw it down the toilet and flushed 🤣 then went for a wee thinking ‘i hope this spider isn’t going to climb up and kill me’
😅 That's scary plus funny too, but yes if they're in the home I can't just leave them either otherwise I'll be looking over my shoulder all day.

I had blonde and black hair in my teens begged my mum to dye all my hair black in college. I didnt even last having it for 6 months 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
that’s a big jump!! Black is sooo hard to get out as well. I dyed my hair black once and I regret it everyday 🤣
I'm naturally ginger but I've dyed my hair so much my natural hair is dull.
I've dyed my hair black, blonde, orange, red, purple and brown in the past.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.