Chit chat #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This afternoon is going to be interesting football wise as we have a mix of West Ham and Brentford fans in the wider circle of family.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’m watching the Liverpool v Man City match. Haven’t decided if I’m watching it cos I support lfc or cos of Jack Grealish 😛 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve just been doing homework with little peaches and one of the tasks is to complete his reading diary and say what he thought of the book. He’s rated his most recent book 3 out of 5 stars so I was like okay what would make it better. He said ‘if it was called something else, and about something else’ 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Mr Wilma is coming 🤌🏼 this close to finding his phone launched into the sea. I don’t think it’s left his hand all day!!!

ETA dunno why there’s a weird circle emoji there I defo didn’t press that

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I managed to pressure cook something! I decided to wing it and made a butternut squash, chickpea and vegetable stew (and leftovers) - it is so nice, although I used way too much water.

I'm excited to see how good it is with an actual recipe now 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Can I sound a Chinese klaxon? We never have a takeaway on a Sunday but here we are!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Home after driving in crappy wet conditions.
Glad to have my baby back to snuggle on the sofa.
I’m all about strictly results, a bath, some chocolate and an early night tonight. I changed the sheets earlier so nice fresh bed to get into.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
A pressure cooker is the kind that the lid is sealed and it sounds like it's going to fly off the cooker!! My mum loved hers, it terrified me 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Amazon product

This is the model I got - it didn't rattle about but I did jump five feet in the air when I turned it to venting :LOL:

It has a slow cooker as one of the functions so I'll have to try that.

Reactions: 1
A pressure cooker is the kind that the lid is sealed and it sounds like it's going to fly off the cooker!! My mum loved hers, it terrified me 😂
These are quite silent until it give a bleep when it is ready, if I am in the other room I never hear anything from it.
Is a pressure cooker a slow cooker? (I’m thick lol)
No these are electric pressure cookers which cook quite quickly.

I managed to pressure cook something! I decided to wing it and made a butternut squash, chickpea and vegetable stew (and leftovers) - it is so nice, although I used way too much water.

I'm excited to see how good it is with an actual recipe now 🤣
Well done - you will get used to it.
If it is not too "wet" thicken it with a bit of instant mash powder or gravy granules or you could cook off the liquid.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Having a really down day. Meh.
Don't even know why.
Here's a pic of Pixie annoyed that I put a blanket over her
20211003_131658.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
These are quite silent until it give a bleep when it is ready, if I am in the other room I never hear anything from it.

No these are electric pressurec cookers which cook quite quickly.

Well done - you will get used to it.
If it is not too "wet" thicken it with a bit of instant mash powder or gravy granules or you could cook off the liquid.
I used some tomato puree to thicken it a bit and reduced it with the saute setting - thanks for the tips!

Reactions: 1
Immmmmm sooooooo tirrrrrreeeeddddddd

I’ve had a good day. Mr Wilma has had his phone in his hand most of the day BUT he’s redeemed himself by putting up a dressing table for me 😅 I’ve always always wanted one so I’m buzzing 🤣

Hope everyone has had a lovely weekend xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.