Chit chat #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve had black, brown, bright red, ginger, purple, orange 😬 some accidental 🤣 I’m just gonna stay blonde now

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah i bleached my hair and then put red dye on and wondered why it went orange 🤣 (before I trained to be a hairdresser)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
I've been really wanting to dye my hair but I've been worried it'll go wrong, never done it before.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Hello everyone hope you're all well!
I didn't sleep well last night like many of you. I've been ill since Saturday morning. Dry and sore throat and really runny nose. I'm nearly sure I have tonsillitis but when I rang the doctor's they want to send me for a test even though I'm certain I don't have it. Hope everyone has a lovely day xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don’t dye my hair anymore! I have brown hair. I had red hair for soooo long and then one day I just got rid of it and I’ve now got my natural colour and honestly cba with the upkeep of dying it all the time!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
what colour would you go?
Probably like a really deep purple - I naturally have dark brown hair but I started going grey in my early 20s so I have lots of grey now.

My mum used to dye her hair - used the same one each time - and one time she had a really bad reaction to it, burnt all over her scalp. It was pretty terrifying.

• Wow
I'm a tight arse and refuse to pay salon prices for colour so I just use box dye

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I learnt not to box dye from a very young age 😬 salon prices are so expensive, last time I had my hair done blonder it was 120 quid. My natural hair is coming through and it’s dark blonde so I’m growing it out at the moment

• Heart
Bloody hell. Did you go to a posh salon or something. It has been 5 years since I worked in a salon so I'm a bit out of touch with costs of things i guess

• Heart
Ive never gone to the salon to them to dye my hair to scared ive gone back to my brown hair for about 3 years now! I dont miss the aftermath of getting the dye off my face and neck haha

Morning! Another Monday 😩
I stayed up late finishing off MAFS. I was very disappointed tbh. What a waste of my time. When’s the reunion show?!

@coconochanel I actually bought some mulled wine with my food shop yesterday and I’ve decided every food shop I’m going to pick up something for Christmas so that when Christmas gets here I’m not spending hundreds at one time cos it hurts me every time! Hope i don’t eat and drink it all though 😅😅
Oh I do that too then it doesn't seem to cost so much. I'm starting with the tin of Quality streets in this weeks shop. 😊

• Heart
Sometimes I look at random restaurant menus when I'm bored

Screenshot 2021-10-04 11.21.36.png

How the other half live eh? 🤣

Also - I never knew that Persil is Parsley in French - that must look like a strange choice of name for washing powder.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I brought roses and quality streets other week love the green triangles ones and strawberries ones the purple one

Im now using one of the boxes for sharpies

@watermelon sugar ive seen the metal one in tesco £9 🤯

• Heart
The metal one is bigger but a rip off. Last year I got it in Tesco for £5 though and the plastic one was £4 so I thought it would be rude not too!

• Haha
what’s your fav out a tin of quality streets? Mines the strawberry one 😋
I do love the strawberry but I think my fav is the toffee penny or orange crunch.
The big question is do you buy the plastic tub or the metal (bigger) one 🤔
I buy the bigger one even though it’s only me and little peaches who eats chocolate 🤣
I used to buy the plastic tub but they don't last five minutes so this year I'm going to buy the big tin. Although if you buy two tubs you get more in then a tin so..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.