Chit Chat #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have Friends on while I'm working - currently on the 'break' episode...

First time seeing it as an adult... wow, Ross is a witch. Rachel could have done way better.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Hiiiii Guys. I had my interview. I think it went really well. Only problem is I’m not that bothered if I get it or not now 🤣 but at least I tried right! I’ve just caught up on some work and then I’m gonna head home and finish my day there. I can’t settle in this funky office at all and I’m coming back tomorrow anyway 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 9
My colleague for some reason has come to sit in my office to eat her lunch but she crunches SO. bleeping. LOUD. And her jaw clicks when she chews. I'm feeling absolutely enraged by it.

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Hiiiii Guys. I had my interview. I think it went really well. Only problem is I’m not that bothered if I get it or not now 🤣 but at least I tried right! I’ve just caught up on some work and then I’m gonna head home and finish my day there. I can’t settle in this funky office at all and I’m coming back tomorrow anyway 😅
On the plus side, if you decide you don't want it then it's great practice for one you'll really want!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
And a Tracy's dog?
I want someone to buy it for my birthday but who I ask? 😂

--

The safeguarding training made me want to cry. There's so many vulnerable people out there and sometimes you just forget. I don't wanna do more work after that 3 hour session. Bleugh.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My colleague for some reason has come to sit in my office to eat her lunch but she crunches SO. bleeping. LOUD. And her jaw clicks when she chews. I'm feeling absolutely enraged by it.
I swear to god if she shoves one more nut into her mouth and chews it loudly I'll ram the packet down her throat. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I ordered a McDonald’s for lunch because I’m a naughty girl and…….

6B17243D-66B0-4011-A56A-26D273B46DF4.png

… how underwhelming 😅 think I’d have rathered a fruit bag

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just ordered a mcdonalds because I wanted a mcflurry. For medicinal purposes obv.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
McDonalds owes us all a bit of commission, this thread must contribute to a large % of their income 😂

• Haha
I just finished a work project I've been working on since the start of August - I'm exhausted. Now I just need to hope I've done it well enough.

Anyone got plans for tonight?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.