Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Today’s an extra sad day. Our family cat called Macy who is 17, so have had since I was 13 got put to sleep 😭 she was just so old and unwell so I know it’s for the best but I’m pretty gutted about it. Here she was yesterday when saw her yesterday to say goodbye ♥

65E1D14C-4A22-4114-BEC9-1F7273440049.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Ahhh my Mum bought us a McDonald’s! I’m gonna bloody turn into a Big Mac sometime soon 🍔 she ate her fries right and got up and put the packet in the bin, I went ‘what are you doing you absolute loon you’ve not peeled your monopoly sticker’ she said ‘I don’t do that, who do you think i am’ sorry miss too good for monopoly 🤣 anyway I peeled it and she had won a milkshake 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14

BelleAmie

VIP Member
My friend didn’t stay long so now I’m back on the sofa.

Am I being overly sensitive about this? They met up with one of our other friends a few weeks ago, I couldn’t go because I already had plans. I asked how their night was and she said “oh it was really nice, it probably wouldn’t have been the same if you were there”.

I get that the dynamics are different with other people there but I felt like this was a slap in the face?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13

Hope96

VIP Member
I feel like a brand new woman after getting a hair cut and eyebrows threaded.

I went to Asda with my mum and she bought a load of snacks which were reduced to 30p/20p/10 but I don't know what she is going to do with them because they're only going to last until Wed but she was well chuffed with the bargains.

I booked off my birthday as holiday because I don't think I deserve to be miserable and working on my birthday. I think I am going to have a nice day out with my mum.

Thank you for all the giggles today! You lot always make my miserable ass smile.

Lots of love and I hope everyone who didn't sleep very well last night sleeps much better tonight.

💛 💛 💛 💛

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I was like 'wow this thread is moving fast, how come I wasn’t online for 24 hours and there are 15 pages to read’ and now I see it’s all about rabbits? skittles? penises?

Just kidding, I am no prude myself, just dead tired today after a very long day. I will just say don’t forget about adjustable shower heads 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 12

AlanBanan

VIP Member
the first time I ordered something off lovehoney I was living in my dads house w my brothers

I was freaked thinking it would be titled “giant fuck off vibrator for Alan” and my poor dad would be the one signing for it 😭

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Thanks for the laughs guys. I’ve been proper not well all day and you have all kept me going! I was sat watching pixar films with my littlun all day and going on here talking about pork swords and sex toys 😅

I’ve done something to my arm and it’s throbbing! I don’t know what I’ve done but it really really hurts. I’ve come to bed anyway hope I sleep it off 😅

night night everyone and bzzzz bzzzzz to anyone enjoying themselves right now x

• Heart

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Hiii guys. Hope everybody is okay ♥

I haven’t had the energy to come on here all day. I’ve been so hungover and tired. Strolled in at 6am this morning. My fella woke me up at 8ish and said he had to go to his mums so I had to get up. Checked my Fitbit and it said I had 2 hours 17 mins sleep 🥴 today has been tough.
The party was so much fun though and I was sat with a load of well rich people chatting. One lady said she’d just got a new bag, a hermès. She already has a black one ‘a staple’ apparently so this time she went for purple. I was thinking fucking hellllll how the other half live ayyy.

I’m in bed now about to pass out. I still feel pretty rough. Hope it passes tomorrow and isn’t a two day hangover 😬

• Haha
  • Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I’ve just got in bed 😅 I think me and Mr Wilma have settled our argument which is good 🥰 we were painting our house earlier and I got a roller covered in paint and rolled it all the way down his back 🤣 his face was like this when I done it

• Haha

Blue pumpkin

VIP Member
I took my friends two year old to the park earlier while she went to get her hair cut. As I walked past the tube station there were a mob of extinction rebellion gathering. They had their placards on the ground so I moved one out the way with my foot so I could get past with the buggy. I just slid it out of the way in a non aggressive way and one of them ran over picked it up and called me 'tory scum' 🤣

go-fuck-yourself-fingers-1.gif

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11

Meangirl815

VIP Member
3 loads of laundry put away. 2 bedrooms cleaned, tidied and sorted, made sausage, mash and veg with gravy for lunch.
2 lots of homework plus 3 lots of reading also done

Next on the list- wrap pizza's for tea, baths and hair washes all round and iron school uniform. Then i am done!

The Mr is off work tomorrow so that will be a chance for me to have a lazy ish day 😂

• Heart

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Nah the worst is when you’re using it and you can feel it’s gonna die. It’s like a rush to get the job done. TMI I’m sorry 🤣🤣

I was once reading reviews on Amazon on sex toys and somebody wrote a very detailed review about how amazing this sex toy was so I thought I’m having that. It didn’t disappoint 😅😅😅

• Haha

Meangirl815

VIP Member
Panic over thanks for all the love guys ❤❤

I think she has a tooth abscess so she's gonna call the dentist tomorrow. She has no pain and I've done all the stroke checks.

So pleased i am not dealing with this with a hangover 😂😂

• Heart