Chit Chat #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do you wear on a walking date? Is leggings a bit too low effort? But skinny jeans aren't the comfiest to walk in are they.. 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 1
What do you wear on a walking date? Is leggings a bit too low effort? But skinny jeans aren't the comfiest to walk in are they.. 🥴
nix & crocs

I think I'd probably go for leggings! Like you say, skinnies aren't going to be comfy really! If the weather is warm enough you could go for some shorts, but it's absolutely pissing down where I am today so that might not be a good idea!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hmm cropped leggings?

It's a date with... My ex 🤣 please don't judge me ladies it's too long for me to go into on here

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hmm cropped leggings?

It's a date with... My ex 🤣 please don't judge me ladies it's too long for me to go into on here
No judgement from me gal! If it's your ex then he's probably seen you looking all dolled up anyway so I'm sure he can forgive if you go casual this time haha!

Reactions: 2
I just want him to be like "👀 damn I missed you"

I mean he better think anyway otherwise he's going back in the bin 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just want him to be like "👀 damn I missed you"

I mean he better think anyway otherwise he's going back in the bin 😂😂
have you got any leggings that make your bum look
like a peach 🍑 walk in front of him and pretend to drop something and be all ‘whoops!’ And bend over and he’ll be like ‘dayymmmm’ that’s how I pulled my fella 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
have you got any leggings that make your bum look
like a peach 🍑 walk in front of him and pretend to drop something and be all ‘whoops!’ And bend over and he’ll be like ‘dayymmmm’ that’s how I pulled my fella 🤷‍♀️
He is a butt man! I was gonna wear a thong so there's no risk of panty lines 🤣 I'll even wear my tighter ones to make it bigger 🍑 ooo I could do cropped t shirt... Decisions, decisions

• Haha
He is a butt man! I was gonna wear a thong so there's no risk of panty lines 🤣 I'll even wear my tighter ones to make it bigger 🍑 ooo I could do cropped t shirt... Decisions, decisions
yeah definitely, I know they say you shouldn’t wear short tops with leggings but it’s sound in this situation. Make yourself look FAF girl

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.