Chit Chat #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Peaches_xox Good luck for the interview lovely! You'll be ok as long as you don't think about fake 🍆! ❤

Thank you for the birthday ideas and I really do love a good afternoon tea so I'll have a look into that.
Maybe do some shopping and make a day of it! ❤

@watermelon sugar don't give us any ideas! 😂 Sleep well and I really hope you feel a bit better in the morning. xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thanks for the laughs guys. I’ve been proper not well all day and you have all kept me going! I was sat watching pixar films with my littlun all day and going on here talking about pork swords and sex toys 😅

I’ve done something to my arm and it’s throbbing! I don’t know what I’ve done but it really really hurts. I’ve come to bed anyway hope I sleep it off 😅

night night everyone and bzzzz bzzzzz to anyone enjoying themselves right now x
Too much wanking

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Morning all!

I'm SO tired. Feeling a bit miserable but what's new about that eh! I have a 3 hour safeguarding training at work and they want us to have our cameras switched on so I better myself look presentable.

Good luck for your interview @Peaches_xox and hope you're a bit better today @watermelon sugar!

Have a good day all! xx

• Heart
Morning everyone!

best of luck for today @Peaches_xox can’t wait to hear how it’s gone!

Hope you’re feeling better today @watermelon sugar!

@Hope96 when is your birthday? Could you have a girly pamper day, nails, massage etc?

I’m so tired! I slept awfully, as usual. I’m staying at my mums for a couple days this week and she’s made my lunch all ready for work, I could get used to this 😅 she always has the best snacks too!

have a good day everyone x

• Heart
Morning all. Just read the previous 5 pages....

Dare you to go to the What on your wishlist thread and put Tracey's Dog on there (what an awful name BTW)

As usual I'm up and the dogs are asleep again. It's raining and I want to go back to bed

• Haha
  • Heart
Morning guys. I feel like a tiny smidge better but not much 😅 my arm is still absolutely killing as well, dunno what I’ve done to it? It’s a bit swollen too

• Heart
Thanks guys!! I’ll let you know how I get on. A friend of mine text me some points to talk about in my interview late last night and they were well good so I’m sure I was dreaming them last night to try and remember them 🤣

it’s POURING down and I’m going to trek it into the funky new office after the school run.. at least we have ghds in the gender neutral toilets I guess 😅

• Heart
Good luck today @Peaches_xox hope you smash it 👍🏻

it’s my first day in the office since we packed up in March 2020. My new job/team now sit on the floor of the office that my old team did so it’s going to feel a bit bitter sweet today thinking about how things were pre covid and little did we know how it was all going to change massively. Will be nice to work with people face to face though after all this time.

• Heart
Morning everyone!

best of luck for today @Peaches_xox can’t wait to hear how it’s gone!

Hope you’re feeling better today @watermelon sugar!

@Hope96 when is your birthday? Could you have a girly pamper day, nails, massage etc?

I’m so tired! I slept awfully, as usual. I’m staying at my mums for a couple days this week and she’s made my lunch all ready for work, I could get used to this 😅 she always has the best snacks too!

have a good day everyone x
It's next month and I like the sound of that but my mum isn't into pampering! 🙃 I'll speak to her about it because she's asked me what I want to do on my birthday so I'm sure I could persuade her.
Lunches made by mums are always the best! Enjoy! ❤

Good luck today @Peaches_xox hope you smash it 👍🏻

it’s my first day in the office since we packed up in March 2020. My new job/team now sit on the floor of the office that my old team did so it’s going to feel a bit bitter sweet today thinking about how things were pre covid and little did we know how it was all going to change massively. Will be nice to work with people face to face though after all this time.
Have a lovely first day back! x

Thanks guys!! I’ll let you know how I get on. A friend of mine text me some points to talk about in my interview late last night and they were well good so I’m sure I was dreaming them last night to try and remember them 🤣

it’s POURING down and I’m going to trek it into the funky new office after the school run.. at least we have ghds in the gender neutral toilets I guess 😅
Good luck once again. I'm rooting for you! x

Morning guys. I feel like a tiny smidge better but not much 😅 my arm is still absolutely killing as well, dunno what I’ve done to it? It’s a bit swollen too
My mum had a swollen arm and underarm for over two weeks after her first jab so I wonder if it's related to that? x

Good luck with your interview @Peaches_xox and with your first day back @Boredofthegram!

@watermelon sugar - is your sore arm the one you got the jab in? Some people I know had a bad arm for a few days after.
Lovely to see you back! 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yeah it is my jab arm! I was thinking that as well you know! But it’s my wrist that is sore and swollen

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I don’t recommend a tango ice blast. Haven’t experienced a Tracy’s dog so can’t recommend that one….. yet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I hope you don't think I look like Yoda! ;) 😂

In all seriousness, I'll take an iceblast whatever the weather!

Today is going so bloody slow. I'm beyond bored.
😄 😄😄 No, just the tango ice blast reminded one of you.
I'm 💯 that you can turn heads and are nothing like that creature

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.