Chit Chat #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww thanks - I lost access to my old account (I deleted all my social media but then decided I wanted to come back to Tattle - though Twitter can do one, that's staying deleted) so I signed up again and I just read this thread through...

so are you Ander beau?? You didn’t really confirm it 😅🤣🤣

I was like 'wow this thread is moving fast, how come I wasn’t online for 24 hours and there are 15 pages to read’ and now I see it’s all about rabbits? skittles? penises?

Just kidding, I am no prude myself, just dead tired today after a very long day. I will just say don’t forget about adjustable shower heads 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was like 'wow this thread is moving fast, how come I wasn’t online for 24 hours and there are 15 pages to read’ and now I see it’s all about rabbits? skittles? penises?

Just kidding, I am no prude myself, just dead tired today after a very long day. I will just say don’t forget about adjustable shower heads 🤫
It’s a shame we don’t do recaps of these threads like others because I think you’ve recapped this one perfectly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I have to go and empty the dishwasher now - got me feeling sorry for 1950s housewives when all they had was sitting on a tumble dryer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

The absolute OG 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I feel like a brand new woman after getting a hair cut and eyebrows threaded.

I went to Asda with my mum and she bought a load of snacks which were reduced to 30p/20p/10 but I don't know what she is going to do with them because they're only going to last until Wed but she was well chuffed with the bargains.

I booked off my birthday as holiday because I don't think I deserve to be miserable and working on my birthday. I think I am going to have a nice day out with my mum.

Thank you for all the giggles today! You lot always make my miserable ass smile.

Lots of love and I hope everyone who didn't sleep very well last night sleeps much better tonight.

💛 💛 💛 💛

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ve got an interview tomorrow which I’ve done barley any prep for. Just going to have to wing it. Been to busy laughing on here all day 😅

@Hope96 how about afternoon tea with your mum or a nice lunch somewhere for your birthday?!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thanks for the laughs guys. I’ve been proper not well all day and you have all kept me going! I was sat watching pixar films with my littlun all day and going on here talking about pork swords and sex toys 😅

I’ve done something to my arm and it’s throbbing! I don’t know what I’ve done but it really really hurts. I’ve come to bed anyway hope I sleep it off 😅

night night everyone and bzzzz bzzzzz to anyone enjoying themselves right now x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.