Chit Chat #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Afternoon all.
Wow being back in the office is exhausting. I forgot how annoying other people are too 😂
The amount of people sniffing and coughing on my floor was obscene. I’ve avoided a cold for 18m what’s the betting I get something now 🙄

Just sent the link to traceys dog with the review to my bf 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Haha I thought it was today!

How was your interview? @Peaches_xox
So I think it went well, but when they advertised the role they didn’t specify what team it was for and it turns out it’s for a team that I’m really not overly keen on so I wouldn’t be upset if I didn’t get it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The rabbit proper cheers me up but I can't be using it everyday. It's a bit excessive eh?! 😂😂

I've had loads of compliments about my hair today and it's made me smile. I'm watching s3, ep 10 of Power. It's bloody insane isn't it!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Gals! We're getting a Chinese for tea 😬 I'm super excited after a crappy yet okay day at work. I really need to decide what to do with my career 🙄

• Heart
The rabbit proper cheers me up but I can't be using it everyday. It's a bit excessive eh?! 😂😂

I've had loads of compliments about my hair today and it's made me smile. I'm watching s3, ep 10 of Power. It's bloody insane isn't it!!
One of the sexiest things I’ve ever watched is that early on sex scene I think in series 1 up against the window!!!!

• Haha
One of the sexiest things I’ve ever watched is that early on sex scene I think in series 1 up against the window!!!!
The sex scenes in Power are SO hot!

ME

I don't really like the violence but that seems to be the done thing in pretty much every ep.

If you like bleeping and violence then Power is the show to watch ladies. 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
The footie is on it’s well boring. No one on the Man United team is fit (apart from Marcus Rashford but he’s not playing) and the other team has scored so my fella is fuming 🤣

what’s everyone up to?

Reactions: 1
The footie is on it’s well boring. No one on the Man United team is fit (apart from Marcus Rashford but he’s not playing) and the other team has scored so my fella is fuming 🤣

what’s everyone up to?
Waiting for the Chinese and doing work at home 🙄 I'm also watching Friends and it has been so long since I've watched it and it is still so funny!!

Reactions: 2
Just had snuggles with my cat and kissed her on her head and got some loose cat hair in my mouth as a thank you. Don't fancy a hairball.

• Haha
I felt worn out so decided to have a quick cat nap

approx 3 1/2 hours ago...oops.

I woke up and it was dark, it was so confusing.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’ve just sat down to eat my dinner. Made a pasta bake. Gonna catch up on MAFS and go to bed. Going into the office again tomorrow 🥴

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.