Chit Chat #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must be something in the air, I’ve come over feeling a bit rotten too! Had a nap but that’s made me feel worse I think πŸ₯΄

Theres nothing good on the telly on a Saturday atm is there?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Im waiting to watch the US Open final with British tennis star Emma Raducanu on channel 4 if anyone is interesred.

I had a few of the Mince Pie flavoured Chocolate Digestives hmm not keen they just taste like raisins.

• Heart
Im waiting to watch the US Open final with British tennis star Emma Raducanu on channel 4 if anyone is interesred.

I had a few of the Mince Pie flavoured Chocolate Digestives hmm not keen they just taste like raisins.
Same. Want a snack, but not sure what

I'm so ready for bed 😩 I'm trying to make plans with a friend but they are being so awkward at the moment and now I cba and want a day to myself now instead

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I'm so ready for bed 😩 I'm trying to make plans with a friend but they are being so awkward at the moment and now I cba and want a day to myself now instead
I’m concerned this might be me - I am definitely an awkward friend at the moment πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's been a few hours now and I have been the one putting all the effort in... I'm going to sleep and going to give them the silent treatment if they bother to reply at all today πŸ™„

Why are some people so bad at just saying "no"?! I hate people that half commit to things

• Heart
Morning!! I feel asleep on the couch at like 8.30 last night and stumbled to bed at 10pm! We’re all awake here cos there’s been a commotion already, not one but TWO massive spiders on the back door in the kitchen so I had to wake my fella up to sort them out πŸ˜‚

• Sad
  • Wow
Oh shite, that's not good. I'm terrified of spiders. I never knew there was a spider season/time of year until it was mentioned on this forum now I'm scanning every room I walk into. I even look at the couch before I sit down and check the bed. How the f**k long does spider season last anyway, does anyone know?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I didn’t know either! I thought they were always knocking about! I don’t even think spider season is proper rife till October! I’m alright when my boyfriend is in I can just get him to sort them but I have to be brave when I’m on my own with the baby πŸ™ƒ the other day, we have a couch in our bedroom and behind that was a spider that was literally the size of my head. And I’ve got a big head! My boyfriend weren’t in so I had to grow some balls πŸ˜…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Saturday TV is rubbish but Strictly starts soon
πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ. We started watching Clickbait last night. I like it so far...woke up when Mr left for work. I need to try and get back to sleep 😴

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Sunday morning in this house is pure joy.

Primary homework and reading x3 😭😭
Each one gives me another 10 gray hairs i swear

Just enjoying a coffee in bed. 2 kids are already up and have already took control of the downstairs TV.
Going to get up in a min, shower and head downstairs.

Have a good day pals

Saturday TV is rubbish but Strictly starts soon
πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ. We started watching Clickbait last night. I like it so far...woke up when Mr left for work. I need to try and get back to sleep 😴

I started clickbait last night too. Only watched episode 1 but liked it. I have loads of stuff to watch atm usually i struggle to find things 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.