Chit Chat #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you ever watched 90 day fiancée and the little women tv shows they’re amazing I always find myself in a YouTube wormhole when I watch them. 😅
I've been watching 90DF recently and it's just bonkers - yes, sure, this person who is younger than your children and proposed to you 48 hours after meeting you but it's totally true love. Honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I love Bake Off and I'm super excited for tonight. We're away with my FiL and he will no doubt take the mick out of everything which will just wind me up and I won't enjoy it

• Heart
My 9 year old nephew is a little faker.
School called my brothers partner to ask if she can go give him some calpol because he has a headache. She decided to just take him out and bring him here early coz she had to go back to work. Little tit has been banging and shouting around. Headache my arse!

All 3 of them are now playing out in the garden so I can have 5 mins peace. I don't know how parents cope with kids, you are all saints.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What a day 😴 I felt really poorly this morning so I was planning a nap after work/before bake-off but I ended up having to work late, then I was starving so I’ve had to put a pizza in the oven for dinner AND I have to take the bins out so there will be no time for a nap 😭

I always get a snack for bake off but I don’t know what I fancy and I’d have to get dressed and go out which seems like a massive effort right now

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm going out for a run tonight, then I'm going to have a bath and watch bake off in bed. I can't wait to chill out, this day has dragged so badly

• Heart
Yesterday My mum treated us both to a Costa lunch and I must say the Terry's chocolate orange brownie is lovely, small but lovely. In fact I could eat another one right now.😋

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Got bf coming over tonight. 🍆 and bake off, this week is looking up!

made a banana loaf the other day so can have a bit of cake for cake week hooray.

just playing some Lego with son before the bedtime reading routine starts.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Got bf coming over tonight. 🍆 and bake off, this week is looking up!

made a banana loaf the other day so can have a bit of cake for cake week hooray.

just playing some Lego with son before the bedtime reading routine starts.
Love bake off also Wentworth is on tonight so a good night of tv for a change.

Reactions: 2
Why did I agree to run with my mates, I've had some food now I want my bed 😂

I've been in a right rut for weeks though that I want to get back into a routine

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m gonna make a new thread can’t believe we’re on thread 4 already 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.