Chit Chat #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m in the no sleep club too. Kept waking through the night and felt like I couldn’t breathe, my throat feels dead closed over and my chest feels dead tight. I’ve got some COVID tests to do, I’ve never felt pain like it!!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Not much sleep club over here 🙋🏻‍♀️ took me ages to get to sleep and then when I did finally fall asleep, MiniGlenCoco woke up shouting. Sorted her out and then went back to sleep, for MrGlenCoco to then snore so loudly that it woke me up 😩 eventually drifted off around 4:30am and then his alarm went off at 5am! My alarm went off at 6am and I dont know whether I want to go back to bed or throw up first coz im so tired 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Morning all. Woken up feeling like death too and not looking forward to today. Really just want to stay in bed today. Struggled to fall asleep and when I did I struggled to stay asleep. 😔 Hope everyone has an ok day.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Morning. As usual the dogs woke me up and now they are fed they are asleep again 🙄

I'm off work for 3 days. I have nothing planned except lunch with my mum for her birthday and a massage and facial on Wednesday 🤩 Just resting and taking some me time, this is a novelty for me cos I never take time off to just 'be off'.

@bolimepipi has gone gone and where's @isabellalovescats

• Heart
Feeling slightly less knackered than I was last week now I’ve started taking my vitamin B regularly again. I do this all the time; feel shite and foggy in the mornings, realise I’ve not taken my vitamins for a while, start taking them again and then feel better, then stop taking them and start to feel worse again.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Morning. As usual the dogs woke me up and now they are fed they are asleep again 🙄

I'm off work for 3 days. I have nothing planned except lunch with my mum for her birthday and a massage and facial on Wednesday 🤩 Just resting and taking some me time, this is a novelty for me cos I never take time off to just 'be off'.

@bolimepipi has gone gone and where's @isabellalovescats
I last heard from @isabellalovescats on the WHYDT thread a few weeks ago and it sounded like she had a lot going on in her personal life so I hope she's doing a bit better now.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Feeling slightly less knackered than I was last week now I’ve started taking my vitamin B regularly again. I do this all the time; feel shite and foggy in the mornings, realise I’ve not taken my vitamins for a while, start taking them again and then feel better, then stop taking them and start to feel worse again.
I've started mine again too and I've dug out my SAD light ready for the darkness of winter. No idea if it works, but worth using.

PXL_20210913_063242787.jpg

My view RN

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I am doing a combined degree in computer science and cyber security 😁
My mum does cyber security (she’s kind of a big deal in the field) and she has no life 😅 She told me her work is going to be obsolete soon. Quantum computing is the next step. My cousin studied machine learning with her computer science degree and she makes bank.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Morning guys. I’m still soooooo tired. Was asleep by 9:30 last night but still knackered. Considering putting make up on for the school run so the teachers don’t think bleeping hell look at the state of little peaches mum 😅😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Only I would turn up to work an hour early and not have anything to do. 🙄 I keep having to pull my trousers up because I've lost a fair bit of weight over the past few months and I look like a right pleb whilst doing this. 😂

• Heart
Only I would turn up to work an hour early and not have anything to do. 🙄 I keep having to pull my trousers up because I've lost a fair bit of weight over the past few months and I look like a right pleb whilst doing this. 😂
Good excuse for a shopping trip.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I am taking my friend's kids to school this morning (and collecting them 🙄🙄)
So this cold and dull monday morning has been full on with 5 kids age 8 and under. They've been here for an hour and i have already reached my limit of how much noise i can handle

• Haha
  • Heart
I am soooo tired, but think it is the Monday blues getting to me! I don't track my sleep or anything but I only woke up once at midnight for the loo so think I slept okay

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hope everyone is having a better day than mine? My fella apparently has laryngitis or however you spell it, god knows what I have but I feel rough AF, the babies getting some of his back teeth and he is MOODY 😅

• Heart
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Gosh sounds bloody horrific at melon towers today don’t it! Hope you can all start to feel better soon @watermelon sugar ♥

I’m just back from my waxing appointment. Always makes me laugh when she holds the towel up for me to turn over to give me privacy like she hasn’t just been touching my fanny 🤣🤣

trying to get my head into work 🤯 why does it take me sooo long to recover after going out now. Is this a sign of being old?!? Is 30 too old to go out 😬

• Haha
Oh my goodness, rough day at melon towers indeed @watermelon sugar - hope you all make a speedy recovery ❤

Going shopping with my mum and sister this afternoon, I’m in the mood for a mooch round primark where I will end up not buying anything because I can’t face the queue.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.