Chit Chat #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t get a fanny wax me 🤣 even though I’ve had a smear and had a baby I don’t think I could cope with another person seeing my fanny

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Really hope you and Mr Melon start feeling better soon @watermelon sugar 💛

I've buried my head into work this morning, it's been a welcome distraction from life. I've got loads done though and I'm now looking round the office for things to do. I went into Tesco this morning before work for a sandwich, but also went down the chocolate aisle - never a good thing to do when you're feeling down. £18 later and I'm stocked up for a while 😅 I have got the mint chocolate fingers to try so I'm looking forward to a couple of them with my lunch!

My Mum's asked if I want to go bingo tonight to take my mind off things. I replied saying "Mum I'm 25, not 70" but she seems to think it will be fun sooo 🤷‍♀️

@Peaches_xox I admire your bravery, I wince at the thought of having my eyebrows waxed, let alone my fairy! I don't know how you do it 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I am so stressed out but it is all self inflicted, almost like I enjoy the stress 🤦‍♀️

I'm gonna cook tonights dinner so I can reheat it when I get home, I booked a gym class to get out my frustrations 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm the opposite, I'd rather let someone wax my fanny than a doctor do a smear

@WilmaHun I haven't heard it called a fairy since I was a kid 🤣

Still unwell and tired.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
My friend calls it her minky and I’ve started to do the same 😂 I am definitely not brave enough for a minky wax

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I am never getting my fanny waxed, over my dead body because imagine the itching when it grows back?! Just about cope when my legs itch 😂

I get my eyebrows done though and never feel the pain of the wax anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It doesn’t even hurt anymore getting it waxed you know. I barley feel it 🤣 I don’t know when in life I just decided that I didn’t care and would get it out cos once upon a time I was like Jesus Christ no never 😅

@hereforthememe I don’t get itching when it grows back 😮 but I do go every 3 weeks without fail!

@WilmaHun bingo will be well fun!! I’ve never been before but I’ve always wanted too! I think they sell snacks at bingo too 😋 hope you win!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I've had pretty much everything waxed at one time or another over the years and for me underarms is always the worst 😫

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.