Chit Chat #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I woke up with a terrible headache today, have been up for 5 hours and it shows no signs of going away...I’ve been having headaches almost every day since getting my jab. So annoying!

Re:spiders, I actually find them quite cute as long as they are not these big hairy ones? I give names to mine, usually Peter (Parker).

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
My cousin used to have a tarantula. There's a photo of me somewhere holding it.

At the moment, my cat keeps leaving half dead spiders around for me to find. I came out of the bedroom the other morning only to find a dead butterfly on the landing :(

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Morning 😘 having a duvet day today but I need to clean first so I can relax and enjoy the duvet day ... 😒

so random but I feel like the front of the house outside is always dusty/cobwebby and looks so scruffy compared to the neighbours, and I don’t know what to do about it so this morning I just took the hose and hosed everything down?! I’m not sure it’s had the desired effect but I was in my pyjamas and could feel the neighbours watching me so it wasn’t my best work.
I normally use Dettol wipes for the front door and window sills.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Feeling well sorry for myself 😞 feel awful, my fella has took the baby food shopping and I’m gonna get a shower then get on the couch with my duvet for the rest of the day!!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Curled up on the sofa watching Italian GP. I've really gotten into F1 this year. It still makes me want to fall asleep but I'm actually getting invested in it 🤣

I'm gonna order a macs even though they have no mcflurries *shakes fist at them*

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Well I didn't get back to sleep. I e put a gammon joint in the
Another night of being wide awake until 3am and then waking up again around 7 or 8 :(

I don't mind spiders at all, so if anyone needs me to be spider catcher, no problem :)
I'm the spider catcher in our house too. We get massive ones in here.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
3 loads of laundry put away. 2 bedrooms cleaned, tidied and sorted, made sausage, mash and veg with gravy for lunch.
2 lots of homework plus 3 lots of reading also done

Next on the list- wrap pizza's for tea, baths and hair washes all round and iron school uniform. Then i am done!

The Mr is off work tomorrow so that will be a chance for me to have a lazy ish day 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
My friend is coming round this evening and I really CBA to see her, but I didn’t want to cancel on her. I hope my mood improves when she gets here because at the moment I just want to wallow on the sofa

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Curled up on the sofa watching Italian GP. I've really gotten into F1 this year. It still makes me want to fall asleep but I'm actually getting invested in it 🤣

I'm gonna order a macs even though they have no mcflurries *shakes fist at them*
Did you enjoy the race? Have you picked a team/driver to support?

I'm a Papaya Danny Ric girl 🧡🧡 so very very very happy this afternoon

• Heart
Did you enjoy the race? Have you picked a team/driver to support?

I'm a Papaya Danny Ric girl 🧡🧡 so very very very happy this afternoon
I did enjoy the race. I like Verstappen but obv his rivalry with Hamilton is a bit off putting. I like to see Ric and Bottas do well also

It’s been a rubbish day 😔 I’m going to have an early night! Hope everyone has a lovely evening x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.