Chit Chat #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My friend came back with a legit excuse for dropping off the face of the planet yesterday so I actually have plans later 😁

I hope you all have a good day 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Morning everyone! I’ve come down with a cold 😔 the only good thing about it is I slept like a baby 👏🏼
4E226F88-74FB-41DE-A532-B08959163315.jpeg

spider season is hideous isn’t it? 🕷Creepy little shits, I hope it’s over soon!

anyone got any good plans for the day?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Morning all, looks like its going to be a nice day weather wise. Gosh I hate spiders I always look around the bedroom before I go to bed at night. 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 6
No plans for us today. We were meant to go to this fun arena thing but me & my fella both feel dreadful! The baby is the only one who feels alright 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 5
We already have our first daddy longlegs in the upstairs bathroom. Bastards.

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Sick
Morning all. Hope everyone feels better soon. I think there's something going around because my dad and I are feeling a bit under the weather this weekend.

Woke up about 7:30AM which is a lie in for me but I feel pretty low.
Wish I could just snap out of this misery... feel like I've not lived for the past 5 months. :(
i think I am going to finish off Power S2 today and start a job application.

• Heart
Must be something in the air, I’ve come over feeling a bit rotten too! Had a nap but that’s made me feel worse I think 🥴

Theres nothing good on the telly on a Saturday atm is there?
For the last couple of weeks I’ve felt proper rough when I wake up, really heady and sore throat/phlegmy feeling, headachy. An hour or so later it’s gone and so I’ve not really done anything about it (if I felt bad for longer I’d call off work). Bloody annoying tbh.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Hope you start feeling better soon @Hope96 we’re here if you need us ♥

I’m in the doghouse. I was just making some toast and my fella gets his coat on and goes ‘I’m just going the bookies’ I said ‘how? It’s quarter past 9 their not open yet’ and he looks at me and goes ‘if it’s only quarter past 9 what time did you wake me
Up on my day off’ 6am why 😅😅 has he not looked at the time since he woke up the divvy 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Guys. Guys. GUYS

Guess who has 2 empty washing baskets

I'm feeling very bleeping smug right now 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Morning all. We were up and out mega early this morning for swimming at 8:30 I’m knackered. Mum lives near the leisure centre though so we’ve come back via there for coffee (she’s got a posh machine) and cereal. Need to find the energy to head home but I’m comfy on the sofa at the mo.
really really want a roast but cba to cook one 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Morning 😘 having a duvet day today but I need to clean first so I can relax and enjoy the duvet day ... 😒

so random but I feel like the front of the house outside is always dusty/cobwebby and looks so scruffy compared to the neighbours, and I don’t know what to do about it so this morning I just took the hose and hosed everything down?! I’m not sure it’s had the desired effect but I was in my pyjamas and could feel the neighbours watching me so it wasn’t my best work.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I hate doing housework in the front cos I feel like the whole street is watching me 😅

the baby can say ball!!! 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
I thought this as well. How come it doesn't have a beeper like the Wimbledon nets?
It’s all electronic now hence no line judges either. The voice shouting ‘let’ (when it hits the net) or ‘out’ are pre recorded and generated by the technology.

Must say the picture quality on Prime was tit! I could barely see the ball half the time!

Well done to Emma Raducanu an amazing achievement 👏

Reactions: 2
Another night of being wide awake until 3am and then waking up again around 7 or 8 :(

I don't mind spiders at all, so if anyone needs me to be spider catcher, no problem :)

• Heart
Another night of being wide awake until 3am and then waking up again around 7 or 8 :(

I don't mind spiders at all, so if anyone needs me to be spider catcher, no problem :)
I will certainly take you up on that offer - don’t support you’re Midlands-based?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.