Chit Chat #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@WilmaHun hope tomorrow is better for you. ❤

I've been down in the dumps more than usual today. I've been crying a lot and I hate myself for feeling like this. The worse thing is it's always over him which is just tit. I wish I hated him. It would make things easier.

I've spent today binge watching Power and crying. Started a job application but couldn't concentrate. I'm actually looking forward to work because it's a temporary distraction. Everyone always is sadly... I didn't expect 2021 to be so tit. It's my birthday next month and I'm absolutely dreading it.

I always feel so lonely and it's a horrible feeling.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
@WilmaHun hope tomorrow is better for you. ❤

I've been down in the dumps more than usual today. I've been crying a lot and I hate myself for feeling like this. The worse thing is it's always over him which is just tit. I wish I hated him. It would make things easier.

I've spent today binge watching Power and crying. Started a job application but couldn't concentrate. I'm actually looking forward to work because it's a temporary distraction. Everyone always is sadly... I didn't expect 2021 to be so tit. It's my birthday next month and I'm absolutely dreading it.

I always feel so lonely and it's a horrible feeling.
It will get better it always feels bad the first few months but trust me you will get over him eventually. I think you should make your birthday the beginning of a new start do something you enjoy and treat yourself to something nice. you deserve it!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hope everyone that is feeling down feels better soon!

what is everyone up to tonight? Is there anything good on tele?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Got so bored I cracked open the uni books and started some work... don't officially start back until end of October

• Heart
Got so bored I cracked open the uni books and started some work... don't officially start back until end of October
I’m actually annotating a chapter for my language class as I’m typing this, I’m starting tomorrow. Who on earth assigns this BEFORE teaching your first class?!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It will get better it always feels bad the first few months but trust me you will get over him eventually. I think you should make your birthday the beginning of a new start do something you enjoy and treat yourself to something nice. you deserve it!
Thank you! I think that's a really good idea so I may have to do that next month when it's my birthday and I am sure I will get over him eventually. It's just very painful in the mean time.

I used to do this when I was at uni haha! What are you studying?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hiii guys. Hope everybody is okay ♥

I haven’t had the energy to come on here all day. I’ve been so hungover and tired. Strolled in at 6am this morning. My fella woke me up at 8ish and said he had to go to his mums so I had to get up. Checked my Fitbit and it said I had 2 hours 17 mins sleep 🥴 today has been tough.
The party was so much fun though and I was sat with a load of well rich people chatting. One lady said she’d just got a new bag, a hermès. She already has a black one ‘a staple’ apparently so this time she went for purple. I was thinking bleeping hellllll how the other half live ayyy.

I’m in bed now about to pass out. I still feel pretty rough. Hope it passes tomorrow and isn’t a two day hangover 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Thank you! I think that's a really good idea so I may have to do that next month when it's my birthday and I am sure I will get over him eventually. It's just very painful in the mean time.

I used to do this when I was at uni haha! What are you studying?
I am doing a combined degree in computer science and cyber security 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm so ready for sleep and that's not like me at all. Im usually up until well gone midnight and that's how I know something isn't right.
It's definitely not fatigue tired. It's tired tired.

• Heart
I've just sat down. I dunno what's wrong with me. I've just cleaned and tidied all day and evening.
I'm more of a do bare minimum type of woman 😂😂

About to watch episode 2 of clickbait then collapse into bed

Good night guys

• Heart
My friend didn’t stay long so now I’m back on the sofa.

Am I being overly sensitive about this? They met up with one of our other friends a few weeks ago, I couldn’t go because I already had plans. I asked how their night was and she said “oh it was really nice, it probably wouldn’t have been the same if you were there”.

I get that the dynamics are different with other people there but I felt like this was a slap in the face?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13

Am I being overly sensitive about this? They met up with one of our other friends a few weeks ago, I couldn’t go because I already had plans. I asked how their night was and she said “oh it was really nice, it probably wouldn’t have been the same if you were there”.

I get that the dynamics are different with other people there but I felt like this was a slap in the face?
That's a really mean thing to say. Sounds like something an insecure person would say. She's projecting that insecurity on you.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I have just finished my assignment, I have had a terrible headache all day - doesn’t help much. I was planning to do my nails but it looks like I will be going straight to bed. Good night all 😴 I hope those of you who were poorly or had crappy days will feel much better tomorrow ❤

• Heart
Just did a quick tidy up ready for the morning. I don't like to go to bed with unwashed dishes etc. Had a cheeky Hamburger and fries from Maccy D's and won a hot drink :rolleyes:

• Heart
Hey everyone! Hope everyone who feels down feels better soon 💓 sending everyone a lot of love xx I'm v nervous about tomorrow. Hoping for positive, happy, healthy & productive weeks for us all 💕 we can all do this! 💪 goodnight everyone x

• Heart

I don’t think you’re being overly sensitive at all - that’s a really mean and unnecessary thing to say! Try not to let it get to you too much 😔💜

Another member of the no sleep club here 🙋🏽‍♀️ I’ve tossed and turned all night, can’t get my mind to switch off. Dreading going to work today tbh, all I wanna do is curl up in bed, speak to nobody and hide from the world. Miserable as that sounds 😔

hope everyone manages to have a good start to the week xx

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.