Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moongirl69

VIP Member
When I sold my house my mum looked at the pictures online and said "why is it never that tidy when I visit" 😂
She was joking (I think!)

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Thanks guys you’re all so lovely 😭
I’ve just logged off from work. Tbh I could have stayed on all night there’s that much to do but my hair is absolutely horrific and in DESPERATE need of a wash. Can’t quite believe I left the house like this today 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
The other day we were on face time to the babies Nanna and we were in my room. The baby walked up to my bedside table and tried opening it and Nanna went ‘DONT GO IN THERE YOULL FIND ALL MUMMYS TOYS’ hahahahaha I nearly died I don’t want my MiL talking about my toys

plus I don’t keep them there, Hun X

• Haha

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Right gals I’m off to play bingo, let’s all pray I get a big win so I can treat myself to a fuck off massive vibrator, with buttons x

• Haha

Meangirl815

VIP Member
I am drunk 🥴🥴🥴

Celebrated a day of work with a piss up on the main street. I have no regrets..... Yet 😂😂

I'm usually tee total so stick around i will be in hangover /hormone hell by tomorrow.

• Haha
  • Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I'm going to New Look on my lunch break cos the store have just put on their Insta that they're having a sale so 🤷‍♀️. I'll have to walk the long way round though, if I take a shortcut I will pass Greggs and I'm trying really hard to be good this week and I have no willpower 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Thelmachops

VIP Member
I'm feeling sad...Had it not been for COVID, I would have been on a plane right now, going to somewhere warm, to sit round the pool with a book and cocktails 😔

Instead, I'm going to the football where will probably lose again!

• Sad
  • Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Speaking of combining food with sex a girl I know once stuck starburst up her fairy and her bf sucked em out

• Wow
  • Haha

WilmaHun

VIP Member
So many questions. Why starburst out of all the sweets? Did they eat them straight away coz that would take time or did they save them for later 🤔
penguin, when I said a girl I know, I genuinely did mean a girl I know, it wasn’t me so I’m afraid I can’t answer these questions 🤣🤣

(if it were me I’d have gone for skittles. Don’t have to individually unwrap them)

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Hope96

VIP Member
Morning all. Hope everyone feels better soon. I think there's something going around because my dad and I are feeling a bit under the weather this weekend.

Woke up about 7:30AM which is a lie in for me but I feel pretty low.
Wish I could just snap out of this misery... feel like I've not lived for the past 5 months. :(
i think I am going to finish off Power S2 today and start a job application.

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Speaking of combining food with sex a girl I know once stuck starburst up her fairy and her bf sucked em out
don’t get me started!

I know a girl who shoved a cornetto (cone end) up her

I know a girl who put a grape up her and her fella
Sucked it out

I know a girl who put a Mars Delight up her and her fella ate it out of her!!!! What a waste of a Mars delight!!!

and I know a girl who put caramel nibbles up her!!

Full disclaimer: non of these were me ahahahaha I just know way too much about people 🤷‍♀️

• Haha