Chit Chat #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah the worst is when you’re using it and you can feel it’s gonna die. It’s like a rush to get the job done. TMI I’m sorry 🤣🤣

I was once reading reviews on Amazon on sex toys and somebody wrote a very detailed review about how amazing this sex toy was so I thought I’m having that. It didn’t disappoint 😅😅😅
That's because you arn't using duracell batteries.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Speaking of combining food with sex a girl I know once stuck starburst up her fairy and her bf sucked em out

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Speaking of combining food with sex a girl I know once stuck starburst up her fairy and her bf sucked em out
So many questions. Why starburst out of all the sweets? Did they eat them straight away coz that would take time or did they save them for later 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So many questions. Why starburst out of all the sweets? Did they eat them straight away coz that would take time or did they save them for later 🤔
penguin, when I said a girl I know, I genuinely did mean a girl I know, it wasn’t me so I’m afraid I can’t answer these questions 🤣🤣

(if it were me I’d have gone for skittles. Don’t have to individually unwrap them)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
don’t get me started!

I know a girl who shoved a cornetto (cone end) up her

I know a girl who put a grape up her and her fella
Sucked it out

I know a girl who put a Mars Delight up her and her fella ate it out of her!!!! What a waste of a Mars delight!!!

and I know a girl who put caramel nibbles up her!!

Full disclaimer: non of these were me ahahahaha I just know way too much about people 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
penguin, when I said a girl I know, I genuinely did mean a girl I know, it wasn’t me so I’m afraid I can’t answer these questions 🤣🤣

(if it were me I’d have gone for skittles. Don’t have to individually unwrap them)
Imagine getting a skittle stuck up your foof

• Haha
Reactions: 5
don’t get me started!

I know a girl who shoved a cornetto (cone end) up her

I know a girl who put a grape up her and her fella
Sucked it out

I know a girl who put a Mars Delight up her and her fella ate it out of her!!!! What a waste of a Mars delight!!!

and I know a girl who put caramel nibbles up her!!

Full disclaimer: non of these were me ahahahaha I just know way too much about people 🤷‍♀️
I’m sorry but do you and your mates live in Willy Wonkas factory?

On that note a friend of mine cracked a Creme egg open on her fanjo and made her fella lick it off

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.