Chit Chat #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I prefer a battery operated one because I have younger siblings. What would I say to them if they walk in and see a fake willy charging? 🤔 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's started with a fanny wax and has gone full circle ending up back in the fanny area again.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think I prefer a battery operated one because I have younger siblings. What would I say to them if they walk in and see a fake willy charging? 🤔 😂
This is quite possibly the funniest sentence I have ever read on Tattle 🐰🐰🍆🍆😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have one of those wands that need to be plugged into the mains - and nope never again. It nearly took my head off my shoulders. It’s still in the wardrobe

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ladies! I clicked on here to catch up and saw there were 5 new pages. Never did I imagine we'd go from fannys to pork swords to rabbits. It is only Monday afternoon y'all. My flabber is gasted

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nah the worst is when you’re using it and you can feel it’s gonna die. It’s like a rush to get the job done. TMI I’m sorry 🤣🤣

I was once reading reviews on Amazon on sex toys and somebody wrote a very detailed review about how amazing this sex toy was so I thought I’m having that. It didn’t disappoint 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.