Chit Chat #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back to sticking things up you...has anyone tried those egg sex toys
Yeah, they’re good. I have one with a remote that I got off lovehoney it’s also rechargeable and they also have one on the site that has an app to control the egg 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Yeah, they’re good. I have one with a remote that I got off lovehoney it’s also rechargeable and they also have one on the site that has an app to control the egg 😂
brb on me way to love honey. I get student discount on there too… bargain!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Somebody show me what egg we’re buying. We can all review them the next day on chit chat 🤣

• Haha
the first time I ordered something off lovehoney I was living in my dads house w my brothers

I was freaked thinking it would be titled “giant duck off vibrator for Alan” and my poor dad would be the one signing for it 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The other day we were on face time to the babies Nanna and we were in my room. The baby walked up to my bedside table and tried opening it and Nanna went ‘DONT GO IN THERE YOULL FIND ALL MUMMYS TOYS’ hahahahaha I nearly died I don’t want my MiL talking about my toys

plus I don’t keep them there, Hun X

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The other day we were on face time to the babies Nanna and we were in my room. The baby walked up to my bedside table and tried opening it and Nanna went ‘DONT GO IN THERE YOULL FIND ALL MUMMYS TOYS’ hahahahaha I nearly died I don’t want my MiL talking about my toys

plus I don’t keep them there, Hun X
Gosh she’s so silly, bedside table is too obvious. She should know you better then that!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I love that this chat is going strong!
I've just had my hair chopped off and I'm in love. Off to get my eyebrows threaded in half an hour.

• Heart
I love that this chat is going strong!
I've just had my hair chopped off and I'm in love. Off to get my eyebrows threaded in half an hour.
omg I used to get my eyebrows threaded but it’s too painful! I always feel like im gonna punch my eyebrow lady

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.