Chit Chat #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Used to have to tell my godson to stop playing with his winky

I call them boobs or tits

• Haha
Reactions: 4
@WilmaHun is going to hate me 😅 I say cock too. And dick. Depends on who I’m talking too 😉

For kids as in my son it’s Willy. You’ll often hear me saying ‘put your Willy away’ 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah I'd rather chat willys and boobs than socrates or hamlet.

Does anyone remember the two people on the what's annoying you thread complaining about someone called Jerry because his comments lacked 'nuance'
I wonder what they'd think if they came across this thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah I'd rather chat willys and boobs than socrates or hamlet.

Does anyone remember the two people on the what's annoying you thread complaining about someone called Jerry because his comments lacked 'nuance'
I wonder what they'd think if they came across this thread.
I’m not sure but ever since I’ve worried whether my
comments have enough nuance about them!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
All this talk is making me miss 🍆 but I guess I can always rely on my vibrator. At least it won't hurt my feelings hah!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.