Chit Chat #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What toy is that review for?? It keeps coming up with a "sorry we couldn't find that page" 😩 I have had the most stressful day at work and I dont need the added stress of not being able to join in 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 2
omg I used to get my eyebrows threaded but it’s too painful! I always feel like im gonna punch my eyebrow lady
Really?! You eventually get used to the pain but I have a pretty high threshold. My mum can't stand waxing and threading! Do you get yours waxed or do you pluck them yourself?

What toy is that review for?? It keeps coming up with a "sorry we couldn't find that page" 😩 I have had the most stressful day at work and I dont need the added stress of not being able to join in 😩
Pleasure-gator 3000

🤣🤣 sorry I dunno but it sounds bleeping brilliant

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s called a Tracy’s dog. I dunno who Tracy is or why she has a dog but honestly the best thing I ever bought 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Amazon product

This is the new version of it! I think the one I have is the old version xx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Right gals I’m off to play bingo, let’s all pray I get a big win so I can treat myself to a duck off massive vibrator, with buttons x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Shall we all buy one and it’ll be like a book club, except instead of talking about books, we’ll just compare sex toys?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So this week in the ‘sex toy club’ we’re reviewing the ‘Tracy’s dog pro’

watermelon sugar said : ‘it was so good I began levitating. Next thing I looked down and there was a swimming pool beneath me’

next week we will be reviewing the heeldo

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Shall we all buy one and it’ll be like a book club, except instead of talking about books, we’ll just compare sex toys?
Did you ever see the read-a-thon thread. We can have one like that with set times on when we’re gonna use the toy and can report back how long it took us to finish 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did you ever see the read-a-thon thread. We can have one like that with set times on when we’re gonna use the toy and can report back how long it took us to finish 🤣🤣🤣
make a race of it🤣

in first place with 11 seconds is peaches
In last place is watermelon sugar with 22 minutes 31 seconds

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You guys 😭 I'm howling!!! Thank you everyone for letting me know about the Pleasure-gator / Tracey and her dog 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
make a race of it🤣

in first place with 11 seconds is peaches
In last place is watermelon sugar with 22 minutes 31 seconds
Isn’t it weird that for men, 11 seconds would be incredibly disappointing but for women, 11 seconds would be quite impressive?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wonder how many people are lurking these threads thinking we’re a bunch of dirty dogs 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.