Chit Chat #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joining the headache club with a touch of sore throat. I'm so fed up of people at work coughing and not washing/sanitising their hands once during the whole work day. How hard is it to do that? My issue is they touch all the door handles, fridge, cupboards, water dispenser and lift buttons so I can't get away from their germs. The lack of respect and care some people have is disgusting. I sat on my own today after a colleague practically coughed on me whilst we were dialled into a call without a care in the world. Her laid back and care free attitude does not work with me when it comes to basic hygiene.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I FOUND MY AIRPODS 🎉🎉🎉

It occurred to me when I was out that I had a jacket with me yesterday so when I got home the first thing I did was check and there they were yay!!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I really wanna go to sleep cos I have a headache but I really wanna make a cup of tea and dip some digestives in it too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My boss has just text and asked if I can go sort the office alarm out as he’s been notified it’s going off, so I’ve now got to drive 10 miles to the office to turn it off then 10 miles back. Wouldn’t be so annoyed but my boss lives a 10 minute walk from the office 😩 so I’ve now got to waste an hour, and 20 miles worth of fuel when he could just walk there😔 might as well take a sleeping bag, I’ll be back there in 12 hours again

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Evening everyone. Manic day at work. I'm only getting on here now, though I'm seeing lots of people saying they've been having trouble getting on all day. Is it going okay now? Seems to be fine for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
My boss has just text and asked if I can go sort the office alarm out as he’s been notified it’s going off, so I’ve now got to drive 10 miles to the office to turn it off then 10 miles back. Wouldn’t be so annoyed but my boss lives a 10 minute walk from the office 😩 so I’ve now got to waste an hour, and 20 miles worth of fuel when he could just walk there😔 might as well take a sleeping bag, I’ll be back there in 12 hours again
Wait what, why is this your responsibility?

Good morning! God I went to bed at 8.30 last night and I’ve only just really woke up! The babies still asleep! I’m just lying in bed in peace and quiet. Dunno what to do with myself ! Well my fellas alarm has been going off since 5:45 so I’ll probs wing that out of the window soon 😊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Morning everyone!

does anyone have any good spot remedies? I’ve had a breakout 😩 I’ve used a tea tree oil thing from boots but god knows if it’s any good 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.