Chit Chat #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can barely keep my eyes open this morning - luckily got a day off work tomorrow for an appointment and I've just rescheduled that to a phone one so I can spend the rest of the tomorrow relaxing.

Does anyone else have an accidentally posh phone voice? As soon as a receptionist answers I come over all Hyacinth Bucket.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I can barely keep my eyes open this morning - luckily got a day off work tomorrow for an appointment and I've just rescheduled that to a phone one so I can spend the rest of the tomorrow relaxing.

Does anyone else have an accidentally posh phone voice? As soon as a receptionist answers I come over all Hyacinth Bucket.
"Helloooooo it's the Bouquet residence!" "Is that Mrs Bucket?" "No, Mrs Bouquet!"

• Haha
Reactions: 5
"Helloooooo it's the Bouquet residence!" "Is that Mrs Bucket?" "No, Mrs Bouquet!"
I just go ultra polite "oh, if it's possible then thank you so much, thank you" - I suppose it's better than being one of those people who just get shirty/angry with them :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Do you mean at the Drs? One of my minis sometimes needs to be seen quickly so I'm super nice to them.

I was gonna say a pumpkin too! @watermelon sugar

urgh. I think I’ve lost my AirPods. They’re not in my bag and the last place they show up on find my iPhone is the office but are ‘offline’ whatever that means 😅 gonna ask on reception when I get there. Pray for me people 😅😅😅

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I was trying to catch up on this thread, but randomly clicked ahead a few pages and ended up reading about if someone had been dipping their pork sword in salt and vinegar crisps. Bit early for that kind of talk!

Another day at the Hotel NHS here. There are two elderly ladies here who witch and moan constantly. They need to be separated for everyone's sanity, if I hear Pat tell Betty to "just shut up" one more time I might scream. I am getting a hair wash today though so that is a positive and yesterday my sister visited and replenished my snack supplies so things aren't so bad.

But I want to go home. Waaaaah.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I was trying to catch up on this thread, but randomly clicked ahead a few pages and ended up reading about if someone had been dipping their pork sword in salt and vinegar crisps. Bit early for that kind of talk!

Another day at the Hotel NHS here. There are two elderly ladies here who witch and moan constantly. They need to be separated for everyone's sanity, if I hear Pat tell Betty to "just shut up" one more time I might scream. I am getting a hair wash today though so that is a positive and yesterday my sister visited and replenished my snack supplies so things aren't so bad.

But I want to go home. Waaaaah.
I've been thinking about you and really hope your health improves. I miss reading your daily posts. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.