Chit Chat #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah it's driving me mad

It's taken me 7 minutes to reply to this because of the bloody gateway error

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Tattle is driving me mad mate

ive just been the Asda on my first trip out in days. Got some new coffee pods! The l’or caramel macchiato that @GlennCoco recommended 😊 they get a yes from me 😋

5F9829D6-8D1F-4268-BA65-BAA76328139B.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Aw enjoy! Do you have any plans or are you just looking forward to relaxing?
Got a nurse appointment in the morning but then nothing exciting planned - just going to organise my crafting stuff. Might go to Aldi.

Got two whole weeks off in October so I can't wait! Not going anywhere specific but it will be nice to just switch off from work. Depending on the weather might go for a few day trips out of the city.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Got a nurse appointment in the morning but then nothing exciting planned - just going to organise my crafting stuff. Might go to Aldi.

Got two whole weeks off in October so I can't wait! Not going anywhere specific but it will be nice to just switch off from work. Depending on the weather might go for a few day trips out of the city.
aw, nice! Enjoy! ❤

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
aw, nice! Enjoy! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
aw, nice! Enjoy! ❤

Don't worry too much about BMI. I'm very petite and my range to be a normal weight is ridiculous. When I started my diet I was classed as obese which I definitely didn't look but even though I've lost nearly 2 stone, I still have a BMI of 27 which is still in the overweight category. I don't actually want to be my 'normal' weight as I think I would look too gaunt as I've lost a lot of my face and my friend said 'don't lose anymore'!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Don't worry too much about BMI. I'm very petite and my range to be a normal weight is ridiculous. When I started my diet I was classed as obese which I definitely didn't look but even though I've lost nearly 2 stone, I still have a BMI of 27 which is still in the overweight category. I don't actually want to be my 'normal' weight as I think I would look too gaunt as I've lost a lot of my face and my friend said 'don't lose anymore'!

Snap!!!!!

I always say I'm too small for my weight 😂
My weight is healthy. Its not my fault I'm only 5ft 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
BMI works in some cases but apparently waist circumference and waist-to-hip ratio are more accurate/useful.

Reactions: 3
Hiiii I’m finally on the train home after a day in the office. I say the office but I’ve spent more time drinking & eating today then actually working 😅 it’s been fun but can’t wait to just be at home for the rest of the week!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.