Chit Chat #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never mind spider season - here comes cold season. At least I can spend most of the day in bed.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Morning! I’m well tired and have such a headache. Could be to do with all effort I’ve put into going into work the last two days, or its more likely all the gin I drunk yesterday whilst supposed to be at work. Either way I’m so glad to be home today!

• Heart
Morning everyone!

does anyone have any good spot remedies? I’ve had a breakout 😩 I’ve used a tea tree oil thing from boots but god knows if it’s any good 🤣
Apple cider vinegar, mix it with water (so it is quite diluted) and leave on for 30 seconds, rinse with plain water. I swear by it but it can be a bit harsh on skin if you don't dilute it well enough.

• Heart
Morning lovelies!
I think I'm coming down with something because my head and throat are absolutely killing me since waking up. I've taken honey and lemon with me to work in the hope whatever I have doesn't turn into an infection requiring antibiotics. I'm meant to be having my flu jab on the weekend so fingers crossed I'm fine by then. Hope we're all ok? x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thanks @ordinaryjelly I'll give it a go, I'll try anything if it means these giant red spots go 😭
Hope you feel better soon @Hope96! There seems to be a lot of coughs/colds etc going round at the moment!

I was sat in traffic on the way to work, quite happily singing along to a song until I looked to my right and realised I had my window wide open, so did the car in the lane next to me so they'd got a free ticket to my in car concert 😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Morning all, looks like its going to be a nice day today so I might hang my washing out.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Morning all

Don't know if it's the dust from doing the floor or if I'm coming down with something but i have a dodgy throat. It's not sore or anything but my voice is all croaky and need to keep clearing my throat

I'm having a day off everything. Never stopped for days. Today's plan is binge watching TV and eating 😜

• Heart
Reactions: 8

It seems everyone is coming down with what I've had for the past week.
I've had a constant headache, stuffy nose, tickle in my throat and tiredness.

• Heart
Thank you lovely @WilmaHun! x

I'm sat here drinking orange juice and sipping on warm honey and lemon water. I just want my bed. I'm meant to be meeting my friend after work for dinner and I'm tempted to cancel but I've not seen him for a few months. 😭

Snapchat-1495656805.jpg

I'm not sure what was going in my head when I decided to bring in my Hello Kitty mug. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Morning loves
I think I’ve managed to escape whatever is going round at the moment, but I’m sure it’s only a matter of time 😬 hope you’re all ok and feeling better soon! Fingers crossed for no technical tattle problems today

• Heart
Had my appointment, did some diamond painting and been for a walk to Aldi/Tesco because I got told this morning to exercise every day to help these mood crashes. It doesn't seem as bad a crash this month though so that's a positive sign.

Just had falafel and houmous for the first time in a meal deal wrap (don't judge me :ROFLMAO: - normally they have sesame in) and... my word it's gorgeous.

• Heart
Ooh also I was doing some organising yesterday and came across this bad boy from 2009 - I have a long drive later today and this has already made it much more exciting 😎
30466C9F-24A4-4441-8D25-3E9EF93D6157.jpeg

• Heart
What’s happening gang, sorry to hear everyone’s poorly. I’m over my illness now I’m feeling better 😊 headache has gone too so I took the little one to soft play today. Kinda regret it cos it’s roasting and I’m absolutely sweating. Gonna go put some washing on the line. Got a salad for lunch cos I’m ✨healthy✨ wanna go down a dress size by Christmas 🤔 I’ve already done 9657 already today too 😁

• Heart
Ooooo soft play sounds fun! I wish I was at soft play 😂

It's so boring at work today. We're going through a bit of a quiet period at the moment, so the days feel sooooooooooo long. I did claim back my mileage for having to come back over here last night though AND my boss must have had some sort of personality transplant overnight because he gave me £20 out of his own wallet as a "thanks". So I'm going to get Greggs for lunch 😏😏😏 Naughty I know but I've promised myself after this weekend I'm going on a strict diet!

I'll be avoiding the chocolate thread and unfollowing all my snack/new food pages on FB to avoid temptation 😵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Ooooo soft play sounds fun! I wish I was at soft play 😂

It's so boring at work today. We're going through a bit of a quiet period at the moment, so the days feel sooooooooooo long. I did claim back my mileage for having to come back over here last night though AND my boss must have had some sort of personality transplant overnight because he gave me £20 out of his own wallet as a "thanks". So I'm going to get Greggs for lunch 😏😏😏 Naughty I know but I've promised myself after this weekend I'm going on a strict diet!

I'll be avoiding the chocolate thread and unfollowing all my snack/new food pages on FB to avoid temptation 😵
is it news food uk where you get all your new food from 🤣 I follow them on Facebook for all the latest chocolate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.