Chit Chat #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes!! It's my favourite haha! I'm also in a group called "snack finds" which I religiously check as well 😂 😂
ooh I’ve not heard of that one! Will have a look. I seen the new hazelnut wispa gold was 75p in co op but I don’t have a co op by me ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Gosh I’m so busy at work I can’t keep up with it. Being chased left right and centre I feel like saying duck OFF. I’ve got washing on the line though and I’m going to pop and get myself a meal deal for lunch cos there’s nooo food in my house 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I feel absolutely dreadful today; I feel so sad and low. I’ve not really felt right since middle of last week and I’ve reached out to some friends but everyone else is going through their own stuff and I don’t feel like I can burden them with my problems - I’m not sure anyone is that bothered anyway.

I haven’t self harmed for so long but I’m really struggling today and I need something to distract myself with. I’m seeing some friends later but there are some people going I’m not that close to so I need to pull it together before then.

I’m so sorry that I’m now burdening you all with my gloominess 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I feel absolutely dreadful today; I feel so sad and low. I’ve not really felt right since middle of last week and I’ve reached out to some friends but everyone else is going through their own stuff and I don’t feel like I can burden them with my problems - I’m not sure anyone is that bothered anyway.

I haven’t self harmed for so long but I’m really struggling today and I need something to distract myself with. I’m seeing some friends later but there are some people going I’m not that close to so I need to pull it together before then.

don’t apologise, we’ll distract you!! 🥰

I actually thought about you before, I was walking home with the baby and I walked past some lad in the street and he had longish hair and pushed it back with a hairband. He had a footie shirt on as wel! Proper council estate Jack Grealish 🤣 I thought oh I’ll have to let my friends know on chit chat 🤣

• Haha
don’t apologise, we’ll distract you!! 🥰

I actually thought about you before, I was walking home with the baby and I walked past some lad in the street and he had longish hair and pushed it back with a hairband. He had a footie shirt on as wel! Proper council estate Jack Grealish 🤣 I thought oh I’ll have to let my friends know on chit chat 🤣
I would even take a council estate Jack Grealish right now 😂 I think I dreamed about him last night! I was waiting somewhere to meet him and when he turned up I was completely hypnotised by his hair - I think I even stroked it?!

• Haha
I would even take a council estate Jack Grealish right now 😂 I think I dreamed about him last night! I was waiting somewhere to meet him and when he turned up I was completely hypnotised by his hair - I think I even stroked it?!
what hair was it thought, plait or hairband? Slicked back? I need more info

You're not a burden at all, don't be silly! We're all here for you if you need a rant or whatever! 💛

Or if you just need something to cheer you up..... I tried telling my Mum all about Tracy's dog and she replied "Wilma do you really have to be so vulgar all the time" 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Or if you just need something to cheer you up..... I tried telling my Mum all about Tracy's dog and she replied "Wilma do you really have to be so vulgar all the time" 😂 😂
I need more info on this as well….. what did you say first 🤣

Reactions: 1
what hair was it thought, plait or hairband? Slicked back? I need more info
I think it was hairband, which I do love, but the plait is my favourite 🥰 when I get back into online dating, I will be specifying that I am looking for a Jack Grealish lookalike who can rock a hairband and plait - otherwise it’s just not worth it!

• Haha
I need more info on this as well….. what did you say first 🤣
I wasn't even being vulgar!! She's just a prude 😂 Obvs she thought I was on about a lady called Tracy and her dog, so I showed her a pic, read the review out and said I've never met a man who made me feel like I was levitating so I might order one.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I wasn't even being vulgar!! She's just a prude 😂 Obvs she thought I was on about a lady called Tracy and her dog, so I showed her a pic, read the review out and said I've never met a man who made me feel like I was levitating so I might order one.
Omg as if you talk about sex toys to your mum 🤣 I like to think that my mum thinks I don’t even know what the word sex means. Even though I have a child. I’ll just tell her I’m the next Virgin Mary 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You're not a burden at all, don't be silly! We're all here for you if you need a rant or whatever! 💛

I love this so much 😂 if she thinks Tracy’s dog is vulgar, she’s definitely not ready to hear about the love eggs and heeldos

• Haha
I've got the heebie jeebies
A spider landed on me and went down my top and bra. I flicked it off and it landed on the dish drainer. Felt bad so decided to put a glass over it for my housemate to dispatch of him into the garden and I accidentally trapped one of his legs so now he's 7 legged

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I asked my mum about Jack Grealish but apparently the new man all the women fancy is Van-Tam.

Poor Jack, he's gone the way of whats-his-name from Eurovision.

• Wow
  • Haha
The weather is soooo nice today! I have some errands to run in town after work but I'm sure I'll find my way into maccies for a mcflurry

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.