Chit Chat #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive never tried the Paprika Pringles am I missing out?

Ahh duck Halloween its all about Chrimbo.
They’re the only flavour Pringles I like but you can’t get them in all supermarkets. They’re in an orange colour tube. Very nice, a little kick to them👌

I hate Halloween AND Christmas! 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 3
oh yeah maybe not 🤣🤣 someone will come along one day and sweep you off your feet. and this guy will make you forget about your ex and your rabbit 🥰
I can always rely on you to say something so reassuring, supportive and funny at the same time. He said he's busy the next few weekends... funny that because he said he wanted to go on a date next weekend. 😂❤

@Hope96 Please don’t feel pressured to date anyone if you feel like you are not ready! It’s completely okay to say no if that’s what’s better for you ❤ I was offered a casual shag the other day and saw myself out haha
I'm so happy to see you post! 💛 I feel like I've hardly seen you post on here lately. Thank you for saying so and I think if I did say yes I wouldn't enjoy myself so I'm saving him the trouble too. I don't think I'm in the right headspace to go on dates.

Haha I think this one wouldn't mind a shag either! He was making a comment about my body a few weeks ago and I had to shut him down quicker than he probably could put a condom on his willy. 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Even the Halloween and Christmas snacks?
I’m not bothered about Halloween snacks but I like xmas tubs of chocs etc but don’t you find when you get gifted loads of tubs of chocs and boxes of biscuits at Xmas you don’t fancy them?!

I’ve weaned myself off chocolate on my diet! It’s hard for the first few weeks but then I can look at it and not want it!

Reactions: 1
I've just caught up properly on the last 2 days here 😂😂
My work has been so busy, it's been home, dinner, MAFS uk catch up and bed. I slept till 7 when my alarm woke me. My Mr was night shift so I got a tea in bed too 💃. I had crazy dreams but I like that.

@Peaches_xox when will you find out about the job?
Have a good day all!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Morning, looks like the suns trying to come out today but it is that autumn sun where it looks warm but when you step outside its bloody cold.:unsure:

• Heart
Reactions: 4
@coconochanel I love those mornings!! Time to get my scarves looked out and wrap up. Autumn is lovely, but I need my SAD light for the dark mornings.

I’m eating some toast! I feel better health wise today. I haven’t been out of the house since my jab on Friday apart from the back garden so I’m gonna try and fit in a walk at some point today. I haven’t done any exercise and not been calorie counting and I feel gross 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Morning Guys! Heading back into the office today. Really cba but at least I’m getting taken out for lunch 🙂

@Moongirl69 they said I should hopefully find out at the end if the week but they’re not sure if it’s 1 interview or 2.. depends how the others get on I suppose!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Morning! Hope everyone has a good day x

It's quite sunny here, but there's definitely a bit of a chill in the air! I love autumn/winter so I'm looking forward to the next few months :)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I need help on a Halloween costume for the baby 🤣 well he’s not a baby he’s 1.5 but I’ll probs call him ‘the baby’ when he’s 30 with a mortgage 😂 anyway last year I just got him a baby grow with ‘my first Halloween’ on it but I wanna do something proper this year. My fella keeps saying the flash or Ronaldo … and I keep saying no 😅

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.