Chit Chat #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you tried Tyrrell's Sweet Chilli and Red Pepper? They're my favourite crisps but so expensive but often on offer for £1.25 in Sainsburys!
I haven’t! They sound nice though! Salt and vinegar is my fav flavour. Sea salt and vinegar jacobs cracker crisps are my favourites!!

Salt and vinegar pringles literally taste like blowjobs, like you know that like salty after taste you get straight after swallowing? I CANNOT cope

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I remember picking up a bag of Tyrrell’s and putting it back once I looked at the price 😂🙄 Can’t afford stuff like that but they look niiiice

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Salt and vinegar pringles literally taste like blowjobs, like you know that like salty after taste you get straight after swallowing? I CANNOT cope
Can I pay you to follow me around telling me gross things about food I like? I'll be a size 10 in no time!

Just been to the co-op and they have multiple Christmas chocolates out.

#1 - it is the 14th September
#2 - does Halloween mean nothing to you!?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I remember picking up a bag of Tyrrell’s and putting it back once I looked at the price 😂🙄 Can’t afford stuff like that but they look niiiice
Yes they're a ridiculous price and I wouldn't pay the RRP but sometimes the supermarkets have them on offer for £1.25 but they don't all do the Sweet Chilli ones which are my favourite.

Can I pay you to follow me around telling me gross things about food I like? I'll be a size 10 in no time!

Home Bargains was the same 🙄 This is why I get Christmas fatigue. Nothing Christmassy should start until Dec, maybe mid-Nov at a push

• Heart
Reactions: 3
So my husband has bought a 12 pack coke in the Tesco shop. I told him not to because I am trying to lose a couple of kgs, but he did it anyways. I know I could have some willpower and I'm pretty good with most things. But a cold can of coke after a day at work is just 'ahem @watermelon sugar' ✨chefs kiss✨

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
So my husband has bought a 12 pack coke in the Tesco shop. I told him not to because I am trying to lose a couple of kgs, but he did it anyways. I know I could have some willpower and I'm pretty good with most things. But a cold can of coke after a day at work is just 'ahem @watermelon sugar' ✨chefs kiss✨
I can't say no to a can or bottle of coke!

Just been asked by someone if I want to go on a date with them. I've had to politely decline because my miserable arse is not ready to date anyone. 😖

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I can't say no to a can or bottle of coke!

Just been asked by someone if I want to go on a date with them. I've had to politely decline because my miserable arse is not ready to date anyone. 😖
aw you should have said yes! It might have been just what you needed

• Heart
oooh what did you order???
What I ordered and what I got were 2 different things 😩 ordered chicken in a sweet chilli sauce and got what looked like mince meat in a sweet chilli sauce. Absolutely devastated as I had hyped it up in my head 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 2
aw you should have said yes! It might have been just what you needed
There's not a lot of substance to him but I've said I'm happy to meet as friends and he seems fine with it. His responses tend to be 2 words and I speak for the whole of England so I feel well awkward haha!

• Haha
There's not a lot of substance to him but I've said I'm happy to meet as friends and he seems fine with it. His responses tend to be 2 words and I speak for the whole of England so I feel well awkward haha!
oh yeah maybe not 🤣🤣 someone will come along one day and sweep you off your feet. and this guy will make you forget about your ex and your rabbit 🥰

• Heart

Ya, I was in Dunnes stores earlier and they had boxes of sweets and selection boxes near the front like wha?

Ive never tried the Paprika Pringles am I missing out?

Ahh duck Halloween its all about Chrimbo.

@Hope96 Please don’t feel pressured to date anyone if you feel like you are not ready! It’s completely okay to say no if that’s what’s better for you ❤ I was offered a casual shag the other day and saw myself out haha

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.