Chit Chat #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The footie is on it’s well boring. No one on the Man United team is fit (apart from Marcus Rashford but he’s not playing) and the other team has scored so my fella is fuming 🤣

what’s everyone up to?
Haha same my OH said 'FFS' when the other teams scored their second goal but thankfully I was allowed to turn the channel over then. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I was watching The Greatest Showman and received a text from my mum saying she wants the song Never enough at her funeral :oops: I said 'err that's a love song' she said 'I know but its my fav song'😊

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hello 👋

Haven't been on for a few days😂 didn't realise how hard moving house really is, I know people say that but always thought they're exaggerating 😂
Today was freezing and raining all day, like a proper winter day.❤ Heating did come on.

Hope everyone is OK 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.