Chit Chat #2 Sponsored by Tango Ice Blasts and McDonald's Monopoly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trying to hold back the tears at work. I need someone to shake me. 😭😭
Hope everyone is ok and thank you to everyone who responded to me earlier on this week. ❤ I'm not on Tattle very much anymore so I'm hopeless at keeping up to date but hope everyone is having a fab Friday. xxx
I'd been wondering where you were! I know I keep saying it, but things will get better, I promise. Hope you have a lovely weekend. Take care of yourself x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I've had a pretty chilled day. I've done some housework/washing, made soup, then walked to Morrisons for pakora/samosas to go with the curry tonight 😋
I might have a wine later.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Headache finally cleared and finished work - didn't get enough done this week but I have higher hopes for next week.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I lost my footing and smacked my head on the wall whilst picking up a cat toy to play with pixie 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I've just bought a bag of triple chocolate cookies from the co-op........ to have for my breakfast. duck it it's Friday.
Yay! That's the spirit😃

I’m early to school pick up and sat in car waiting a few streets away and I’m dressed for the wrong weather again. I’ve a dress tights and my docs on as it was grey and cold this morning but it’s blue skies and hot now. Im a sweaty mess 🤦🏼‍♀️
Typical British weather for ya😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Yeah just might have a headache later 🤣
I have bad spacial awareness
My neighbours cat is a sweet little guy, but his favourite thing to do is weave around your legs. He tripped me up last week, but fortunately I landed on the lawn.
Hope you're okay x

Hiiii everyone! What’s everyone up to tonight? I’ve got a cob on cos I’m hungry (hangry) and my fella is taking ages sorting something out with his mate

Me soon

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I lost my footing and smacked my head on the wall whilst picking up a cat toy to play with pixie 🤦‍♀️
I was in to TK maxx today - I didn't see this sweater on the floor and I skidded on it and fell over.
There was a woman coming in my direction when it happened, she had a little toddler in a buggy who saw me go down and he burst into fits of laughter. He was slapping his hands on his legs shouting 'again, again' It was all a big joke to him 😅
I didn't hurt myself but I'm wondering if I can put in a claim for compensation for the shame and humiliation suffered.

• Haha
  • Sad
Hiii I’ve had a bit of a tit day so just gone to get some snacks for tonight to cheer myself up!
Cooking oven food for dinner tonight and then busy listening to drakes album for the whole night ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I decided to try and make a collage crafting page after seeing lots of pretty things on Instagram...

Expectation

Screenshot 2021-09-03 22.47.29.png

Reality

IMG_20210903_223435288.jpg

It can only get better... right? :ROFLMAO:

I guess we all have to start somewhere - even if somewhere is really badly traced leaves.

• Heart
@AnderbeauJohnson I think it looks fine.
Thanks - I've found a list of prompts so I'm going to try and do one a day - even if I don't like the result, it'll be good to practice and it was a nice way to unwind - that one was 'view from the park'

Morning all, just got home and had snacks. Now gonna do some yoga and get into bed

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.