Chit Chat #2 Sponsored by Tango Ice Blasts and McDonald's Monopoly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven't got any weekend plans so far but apparently its going to be hot so I think some plans will be needed.

Reactions: 1
@BelleAmie Pixie is good. Extra snuggling now the cold weather is here. I upset her on Wednesday trying to put mittens I had knitted on her paws 🤣 she forgave me after treats
IMG_20210901_152751_962.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
For the weekend I want to do some Spring Autumn cleaning, some walks and cook another of my SimplyCook meals.

Reactions: 4
Morning everyone, how you doing? I'm just having my morning cuppa in my new pumpkin mug from NEXT.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
image.jpg

Having a coffee before the madness of school run starts. Also in a pumpkin mug (just a random grab from the cupboard than a proper decision made to drink from it 😂)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Morning! I woke up and forgot I had a smashed phone, when I checked the time I was like wtf 🤣 just having a morning cuppa. Dunno what we're doing today yet. I know a food shop is on the cards!

I don't have any pumpkin mugs, but i might invest in one. Never really rated Halloween but gonna get in the spirit now the baby is older 🎃👻 really wanna go pumpkin picking this year!! Never tried a pumpkin spiced latte, they sound rank!! What I do like every year is the black cherry hot chocolate from Costa 😋

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I've just bought a bag of triple chocolate cookies from the co-op........ to have for my breakfast. duck it it's Friday.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I've just bought a bag of triple chocolate cookies from the co-op........ to have for my breakfast. duck it it's Friday.
After this week I really feel like you deserve cookies for breakfast. What’s happening with the kitchen at the house?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
After this week I really feel like you deserve cookies for breakfast. What’s happening with the kitchen at the house?

💗💗💗

God I don't even know!! :( I'm hoping my partner can finish work a bit earlier today to go and have a look, we've got a plumber friend who said they will look at it for us so fingers crossed it's not as bad as we think! I get toothache quite a lot when I'm stressed strangely enough and it's playing me up now so I'm trying to let my partner deal with it and only involve me when he's got good news 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
💗💗💗

God I don't even know!! :( I'm hoping my partner can finish work a bit earlier today to go and have a look, we've got a plumber friend who said they will look at it for us so fingers crossed it's not as bad as we think! I get toothache quite a lot when I'm stressed strangely enough and it's playing me up now so I'm trying to let my partner deal with it and only involve me when he's got good news 😂
That sounds like an excellent plan 😂 will keep everything crossed that it’s not too bad and hopefully your toothache doesn’t get any worse! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Morning! Woke up 5 mins before work again. It’ll be the last time though as schools back on Monday so I’ll have to get up!

Ive had a text from a work mate saying ‘I’m going into the London office today, if I finish early do you wanna meet for drinks’ I’ve responded and said I am absolutely not wasting another day not knowing what I’m doing or wasting make up so no thanks!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.