Chit Chat #2 Sponsored by Tango Ice Blasts and McDonald's Monopoly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had my smear!! I was brave ☺ I have popped a head out of my down below so it was a walk in the park compared to that. Funny how they give you privacy when you take off your pants and underwear, not as if you’re going to look at the inside of my foof in a minute 😅
Well done! The question is… did you hide your knickers under your trousers. I always hide them as though seeing my underwear is embarrassing in comparison to what they’re about to see 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well done! The question is… did you hide your knickers under your trousers. I always hide them as though seeing my underwear is embarrassing in comparison to what they’re about to see 😅😅
I can’t even remember 🤣 I was a bit offended tbh cos I wore nice knickers just for the occasion😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Im in and out of sleep today with the headache I've had since yesterday morning. Paracetamol isn't touching it.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Had my smear!! I was brave ☺ I have popped a head out of my down below so it was a walk in the park compared to that. Funny how they give you privacy when you take off your pants and underwear, not as if you’re going to look at the inside of my foof in a minute 😅
Aww well done you! It's not that bad is it. As that's why some people put it off as they think it's bad or embarrassing etc.

So far this morning Ive taken my mum to Asda, popped to Heron and found the new KitKat popcorn, mince pie Digestives and honeycomb KitKats, so its going well so far 😊
I love Herons. Kitkat popcorn?? Ooh intrigued. Let us know if it's any good please 😉

Screenshot_2021-09-10-14-02-26-39.jpg

🙄 Yet it's still hot and humid. Sigh.
Regarding the thunderstorm yesterday it did finally happen, about 4pm ish but only for about 5 minutes and that was it lol. Anti Climax!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Hasn't rained here yet. I'm absolutely shattered but I'm going to have to stay late so just two more hours to go.

On the plus side my giant diamond painting arrived.......as I unfurled it (100cm x 75cm) I realised I may have made a mistake - bigger isn't always better :ROFLMAO: Will be fun to chip away at it in-between projects though.

• Heart
I've had a weird day. 2 of my minis (one is an adult) have had a cold. Woke up and they were coughing quite a lot so they've had a pcr test.
I wish I could rewind 2 years to when everything was normal and you could have a cold/cough without thinking the worst 😔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I've had a weird day. 2 of my minis (one is an adult) have had a cold. Woke up and they were coughing quite a lot so they've had a pcr test.
I wish I could rewind 2 years to when everything was normal and you could have a cold/cough without thinking the worst 😔
try not to worry, it could be the change of weather and the humidity!

Reactions: 4
I think colds and bugs etc are generally affecting people more now because we’ve been inside for so long and our immune systems haven’t had as much to deal with

The system went down at work so we were unable to do anything for 2 hours. Just as they were about to say "right, it's been off for ages, you can scive off now" it bloody came back on!! Fuming.

• Haha
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
@Belle Amie I really think you're right. I've worked all through the pandemic but the rest of my household has been at home a lot more than usual. It doesn't help that its rife in Mr M workplace- probably because it closed for months!

• Heart
So lovely to see you post. ❤

Hope your knee is ok!
Aww I missed you too! 💖 And thanks, it’s getting better I think, but it does not look like I will be wearing shorts or skirts anytime soon.

I’m finally home, have just taken a shower and washed my hair. I feel like a new woman! I need to do a food shop but it’s raining outside so I’m probably going to live on cheese and crackers until tomorrow. Will probably spend the evening doing my nails and online shopping. I don’t have an umbrella because I keep on losing/breaking mine, and I also need some rain boots! ☔

• Heart
The anxiety I woke up with this morning manifested into a severe anxiety attack this afternoon, I have not felt that bad in a long time and it really scared me.
I feel surprisingly ok now and I don’t know if that’s just because my body is too tired to sustain that level of panic or whatever but I’m so glad because I’m exhausted 😴

I’m so grateful that I have you all to speak to whether I’m having a good or bad day and that you’re so lovely and supportive. Big loves for Tattle ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
The anxiety I woke up with this morning manifested into a severe anxiety attack this afternoon, I have not felt that bad in a long time and it really scared me.
I feel surprisingly ok now and I don’t know if that’s just because my body is too tired to sustain that level of panic or whatever but I’m so glad because I’m exhausted 😴

I’m so grateful that I have you all to speak to whether I’m having a good or bad day and that you’re so lovely and supportive. Big loves for Tattle ❤
I can't begin to imagine what that must feel like but I'm glad you're okay. Hope the rest of the weekend is good for you 💕.

• Heart

I'm pleased you're feeling a bit better - hopefully now it's come to a head you'll get a good night's sleep.

• Heart
Aww well done you! It's not that bad is it. As that's why some people put it off as they think it's bad or embarrassing etc.

I love Herons. Kitkat popcorn?? Ooh intrigued. Let us know if it's any good please 😉

View attachment 755852

🙄 Yet it's still hot and humid. Sigh.
Regarding the thunderstorm yesterday it did finally happen, about 4pm ish but only for about 5 minutes and that was it lol. Anti Climax!
The Popcorn Kitkat was nice but nothing to shout about IMO.

Reactions: 3

I'm so glad you're feeling a little better and I agree the ladies on this thread are so lovely and supportive.

Hope you can have a nice evening and get some rest my lovely. xx

• Heart
  • Haha

I know how it feels, I’m so glad you are okay now! I hope that Saturday is kinder to you and you have a nice weekend!

________________________________________________________________________________

I’ve just checked my emails and found out that I’m having a placement test during my very first Spanish class at uni. I knew it was inevitable but I’m still a bit anxious because I have changed my field of studies over the summer and I’ve never taken Spanish at university level before. I really don’t want to flunk the test so I’m probably going to spend the weekend studying instead of attending my relative’s birthday party. And it seems like I’ve lost the perfume I bought for myself last week so I’m pretty annoyed over here. I hate feeling like all I do on here is complain complain complain but I’ve got nowhere else to vent, sorry for being such a Debbie Downer x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.