Chit Chat #2 Sponsored by Tango Ice Blasts and McDonald's Monopoly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My oldest won a milkshake or drink.
I did 3 washings, finished my cleaning, sat in the garden, had a takeaway. Lovely day.
Now having a wine with Mr M.
Youngest is at the Scotland game 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Guyssss I think it's time for Sav to get back on the dating scene...... just downloaded Tinder. Eeek! 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
  • Wow
Treated myself to chip shop chips because I was sad and it's triggered my IBS. I don't know why I do this to myself!

Guyssss I think it's time for Sav to get back on the dating scene...... just downloaded Tinder. Eeek! 🤦‍♀️
Exciting! x

I'd been wondering where you were! I know I keep saying it, but things will get better, I promise. Hope you have a lovely weekend. Take care of yourself x
You're so sweet! I don't find much enjoyable anymore hence why I'm not on Tattle very much which is a bit sad because I used to love being on here but I guess I am struggling with my mental health. I think things will get better but it's going to take me a long time. I am sure I'll post a proper update soon. I'm so happy to hear you have the keys to your house. You've always been so kind to me. 💛

• Heart
Morning everyone 😊 had an okay sleep, been up since 6am 😴 I feel obliged to let you all know about how I slept now 😂 the baby and his Dad are having a cuddle on the couch watching Thomas the tank engine. I’m debating making a cappuccino 💭 hope you all have a good Sunday!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Morning. Dogs woke me at 615am 😫 All I want is to lie in past 7am.
Think I'm gonna have a nap

• Heart
Desperately trying to ignore the spider that has taken up residence down by the side of my bed.

Done some diamond painting (I enjoy most of the other craft/art type stuff I've been doing but diamond painting is by far my favourite).

Been for a walk and saw a bunch of dropped chicken eggs... a little down the road another dropped egg... a little down the road yet another egg! Even Hansel and Gretel are low carb these days!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Apparently if you put conkers in the corners of your room it gets rid of spiders!

yesterday when me and my friend were driving back through the country lanes, there was a truck carrying potatoes in front of us. I was like ‘imagine if a potato falls off and whacks the windscreen in’ and my mate was like ‘it’ll be good compo’ then right after I said that about 5 potatoes flew off the truck and landed on the road 🤣

I just made a cappuccino and it was lovely ☕ I usually get latte pods but the cappuccino ones were quite nice

• Heart
I woke up at 6.30 but went back to sleep. Mr has been up at 5.30 the last 3 days so he's still asleep. I've put a wash on and brought my tea to bed.
Happy Sunday all 💗

• Heart
I have nothing to do today and I'm loving it

I think a walk in the sun to get some nice coffee is in order 😋

• Heart
Morning all, I'm having a slow morning today but as the weather is lovely I might take a nice walk later on.

• Heart
Morning! xx
I'm exhausted don't think I fell asleep until 4am. I feel absolutely drained. 😭

Woken up with a sore throat because I had 4 milk ice lollies yesterday to try and get rid of my heart burn (it didn't work) but I really should have just taken my reflux medicine. 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Morning! I didn’t drag myself out of bed until 9:30. I had been hearing ‘mummy breakfast please’ for about half an hour before I finally dragged myself up to do it. Gosh I’m awful aren’t I 🤣

My cat is starting to piss me off. Same routine every morning. She comes in and 5 and meows in my face. I take her to the kitchen to feed her and she turns her nose up at it. I walk back to bed. She comes back 5 mins later to accept the food and I take her back to the kitchen. She eats it. Then she meows in my face to be let out!

Im off to my parents house today. Have a massive bag of towels and bedding for my mum to wash and dry for me. I’m sure she’ll be thrilled 🤣

• Haha
Morning! I didn’t drag myself out of bed until 9:30. I had been hearing ‘mummy breakfast please’ for about half an hour before I finally dragged myself up to do it. Gosh I’m awful aren’t I 🤣

My cat is starting to piss me off. Same routine every morning. She comes in and 5 and meows in my face. I take her to the kitchen to feed her and she turns her nose up at it. I walk back to bed. She comes back 5 mins later to accept the food and I take her back to the kitchen. She eats it. Then she meows in my face to be let out!

Im off to my parents house today. Have a massive bag of towels and bedding for my mum to wash and dry for me. I’m sure she’ll be thrilled 🤣
i love that you fed the cat straight away but not your child 🤣

• Haha
Watching Fatherhood and so far I'm enjoying it! Think I'm going to start Power today as a few of you have recommended it.
My IBS is causing so much pain. 😭 I think I need to start cutting out certain foods because the pain is not worth it. 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.