Chit chat #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had store bought pesto rosso (I believe it’s the same thing as red pesto) once and it was meh. Maybe it was just a bad one, I dunno. But pesto pasta is my favourite anyway ✌🏻

Reactions: 1
Ooh the Red Devil sauce or whatever it’s called from harvester is the best!!!

Reactions: 2
That cake is gorgeous @fudgebox .

Evening everyone - had a quiet low-tech weekend which was nice - had a walk to Aldi, lots of sleep and got a five star island on ACNH (restarted in Nov). I'm back at work tomorrow and have my fingers and toes (no photo) crossed that we'll be allowed back in the office.

Hopefully the lasagne goes well!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If you were a man for a day would you give yourself a wank or get a blowjob? Deffo a blowjob got to what the fuss is about

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve just put some cuffed legged pjs on

Ps I’d suck my own dick too

Eta hahahaha I misunderstood the question. ID GET A BLOWY NOT GIVE MYSELF ONE HAHAHA

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hahaha I’m proper laughing at myself here 😂😂😂 really should read things properly.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hand job - at least I know that I would do it right, if it was a blow job then it might be a rubbish one.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
HAHAH @WilmaHun must read properly 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’d like to see what the fuss is about and let someone suck it.

Anyway… Why do I get a dick for a day?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm not really a fan of giving one. If I can avoid it I do 🤣

Not that I've seen one in a few years

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.