Chit chat #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg. SILs bf rents some space in my bfs workshop. She went down there this morning to get some money off her bf as she always does and found some car keys with a pink keyring on in the key safe (dunno why she was snouting). She was phoning to ask if they belong to my bfs customer or hers cos she doesn't like him booking females in. I was like "you're off your head mate I dunno whos they are but I don't care either if it's bringing in money". She hung up on me 😂

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I got the Wordle in four - I didn't read the second spoiler clue and turns out my first guess of kebab was incorrect.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Bloody hell its freezing out there today🥶 I might invest in some fleece lined legging from Primark.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I should have come on here before I did the wordle today. I got it in 3 without the spoiler not too bad.
Happy Friday everyone! I can’t wait for 5pm to log off for the weekend. I’m in the office today so I’m going to treat myself to a nice lunch and a trip to M&S to get some weekend treats.
Have a great day everyone.

• Heart
morning everyone! fridays are my least favourite uni day because i have a 9am 😭
i had a lovely evening yesterday though- i went to a board game cafe for my friend’s birthday and it was so much fun. i forgot how fun board games can be.

i hope you all have a lovely friday! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
morning everyone! fridays are my least favourite uni day because i have a 9am 😭
i had a lovely evening yesterday though- i went to a board game cafe for my friend’s birthday and it was so much fun. i forgot how fun board games can be.

i hope you all have a lovely friday! ❤
Ooooh I love board game, give me Cluedo any day! However I refuse to play Monopoly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg @279cupcakes there’s a board game cafe right near me that I really want to go too. It looks like they do tea in the day and wine in the evening 😅

how annoying is this. I’ve just been sat waiting for my outlook to open. It’s taken half hour so I finally phoned the IT help desk and then it opened as they picked up so I was just like ‘dont worry don’t need you anymore bye’ like a head 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I love monopoly, I love any board game really. I’m most definitely a board flipper though if I lose 🤣 I’m a proper sore loser.

my nephew is 7 and he is a sore loser and flips if he loses a game of something. All my family whisper to each other ‘he’s just like Watermelon’ some people call it sore loser i call it being ✨ passionate✨

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Has it already been discussed how many siblings we all have?

I have an older brother, and a step-brother and a step-sister that are younger and they’re twins 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I have 1 brother and 2 sisters, their my half siblings but I still refer to them as full 😊 although they don’t do the same to me 😂 they are all from the same parents though

• Heart
Reactions: 11
@watermelon sugar you, my mum, little peaches and your nephew all sound the same. Little peaches goes MENTAL when he’s not winning. Even if the game isn’t over yet he’s going mental and you’re accused of cheating and all the pieces go everywhere. I beat him at connect 4 over Christmas and he vowed to never play again and so far he’s stuck true to his word 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just have an older sister. She my bestie 🙌

I was playing uno and had to pick up 2 on my last card and then lost. I was FUMING

• Heart
Reactions: 7
When I was getting induced me and my fella were playing Marvel top trumps and I was well winning. Then he got a random good one, probs nowhere near at the end of the game and I was like ‘YOU’RE CHEATING WHY WONT YOU LET ME WIN IM GIVING BIRTH TO YOUR SON’ then slammed the cards down on the bed. I refused to talk to him for 25 mins. I blame the giving birth hormones 🤣

• Haha
I have 2 older brothers! I’m 23 and they’re 27 and 29, so they’ve always been super protective of me but mean to me aswell 🤣

• Heart
a board game cafe, how fun! 😍

i love board games, catan is my favorite

i get passive aggressive if i lose

also, i have 1 younger sister and she's my 🌎

• Heart
I have a sister and I was 8 when she was born...We lived in a terraced house at the time and she was born on the step between the kitchen and dining room! I had not long been home from school, so was in the living room with the TV on full blast, trying to drown the noise out..I decided this wasn't enough, so I got my Walkman out and went to ask my mum, whilst still on the floor having just given birth at this point, to put the batteries in!

My mum loves telling this story!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just have 1 older brother. We're not that close which is sad really, I'd like to be closer to him but it is what it is 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
I find it mad when people say they are close to their siblings cos I’m not close to mine at all! We were when we were younger but not now. My oldest sister we used to scrap all the time. She pulled my extensions out once and I squirted a bottle of lucozade sport all over her face 😂 all cos I wore her Topshop leather jacket to school 😂 sorry that I wanted to look 😎 cool 😎

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.