Chit chat #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i stayed in bed for far too long because my cat was so cuddly 🐯

then i got up and did the most random things right away: cleaned the microwave, sprayed plants with water, opened terrarium to air it out, took the laundry off the drying rack and translated a file for work. no skincare no breakfast just straight into these things. does anyone else do that sometimes? 🤷‍♀️

anyway i'll make myself a coffee now and get to making lunch soon. bf is working so when he comes home we'll eat something and then we're meeting a friend who owns a restaurant because we're helping him renovate it a little bit before opening it in 2 weeks time. we're just going to ''inspect'' it to see what we will need for actually doing it, how much paint etc. and then i think we'll paint it next weekend!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m allowed out

baby is just napping then I’m gonna head into town and get mil some birthday presents cos it was her birthday the other day. Then I’m going to drop the baby into my fellas Nans house, which is only next door to the new place, so he ain’t far 🥲 then have a look at what needs doing in the new house. I picked a nice pale blue for the babies bedroom, we’re going for a vehicle theme. Cos he loves his 🚗 🚌 🚂 ✈ etc. I’ve got some vehicle wall stickers from Dunelm I’m gonna stick on the walls when the paint has dried. And he’s got a little car bed 🥺 now he’s a big boy and too big for his cot.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So glad to see you back @BelleAmie! I’m sorry you’ve been poorly, huge hugs from me and get better soon! If you will be catching up, you are in for a treat 😂

I went to pick my shopping order and now have a new skirt and some very cute socks with Dalmatians on them 🥰 It is however frabs kebabs, so I nearly froze my chebs off 😉❄ Will wash my hair now and see my sister later today.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Sending hugs @BelleAmie get well soon!

Spend the entire morning being a grimy mess but I finally changed the sheets, took a shower, tidied up and doing a load of laundry. I can be accepted into public spaces once again 🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hope you feel better soon @BelleAmie I thought of you this morning when I was making my boiled eggs! Glad to see you post.

ive been food shopping and washed my hair. Done all the washing and cleaned the kitchen. I need to change the bedding and clean the rest of the house but it just feels like such a big task and I can’t be bothered today!

• Heart
Hope you feel better soon @Belle Amie I went through a few weeks last year we’re I fainted quite a bit and it was so scary. Lots of rest xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m allowed out

baby is just napping then I’m gonna head into town and get mil some birthday presents cos it was her birthday the other day. Then I’m going to drop the baby into my fellas Nans house, which is only next door to the new place, so he ain’t far 🥲 then have a look at what needs doing in the new house. I picked a nice pale blue for the babies bedroom, we’re going for a vehicle theme. Cos he loves his 🚗 🚌 🚂 ✈ etc. I’ve got some vehicle wall stickers from Dunelm I’m gonna stick on the walls when the paint has dried. And he’s got a little car bed 🥺 now he’s a big boy and too big for his cot.
I really fancy watching Braveheart after seeing that gif, that might be the Saturday afternoon plan 👀

I once again have no idea what to eat for lunch. I like food but sometimes I wish food pills were a thing so I could just get on with the day 😩 Cheese on toast it is.

• Heart
I’ve had Christmas cake and a coffee for lunch. Didn’t really fancy much. Will make something more substantial later for tea.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Afternoon lovelies. Just got back from doing some errands. First I went to The Asda for the OH, luckily it wasn't busy so I had a mooch around the homeware etc, then I had to pick up a parcel and then my mum and I went to some Charity shops. Now I'm just having a cuppa and something to eat.

Hope you are feeling better soon @Belle Amie (y)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve been dreaming about a chicken and bacon club baguette from Greggs for the best part of a week so I ordered one today and it was entirely disappointing. I also got a yum yum though and it was 👌🏻
Thanks for the love guys, I have properly missed you all 🥰

question for the afternoon - if you had a penis, what would you name it?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve been dreaming about a chicken and bacon club baguette from Greggs for the best part of a week so I ordered one today and it was entirely disappointing. I also got a yum yum though and it was 👌🏻
Thanks for the love guys, I have properly missed you all 🥰

question for the afternoon - if you had a penis, what would you name it?
Peter the pecker!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.