Chit chat #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Men always say they’re gonna do loads when they’re sexting then when it comes down to it they just wanna do 2 pumps in missionary and call it a day then go “did you like that”
Right?! It’s like false advertising 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t like it either but I think it’s cos I’m always nervous about a queef slipping out

• Haha
Reactions: 12
i like giving oral, i don't like receiving oral 😂
and i'd definitely wank if i had a penis for 1 day!

i feel like this post should go on the unpopular opinions thread 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I like it but sometimes it gets too sloppy if that make sense and then I just feel gross and uncomfortable 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I queefed in my fellas face the other day and we both laughed for about 5 minutes and then carried on HAHA why did I tell you all that

• Haha
Reactions: 14
OOER here’s me going on saying every girl prefers it looks like i’m the only one. I’ll take my fanny farts and go

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have some issues with finding the right pose so they can see my 🐱 but not my belly rolls, however, on the whole I deffo prefer receiving not giving 🤣

Also, just stumbled upon this guy

2EFDA90C-B14B-4FB8-837A-9CED6614A35D.jpeg

Is it you @Phoenix Lazarus? Same digits too 👀

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
youve gone from 0-100 real quick girl, the other night you felt used cos he wanted to duck now you want him to lick your front bum 😂
I know I’m getting whiplash @Raymond Luxury-Yacht first you didn’t wanna put out , now you want your fanny eaten like a kebab. What next
Let’s be frank there is a big difference between being a casual duck and getting eaten like a kebab LOL 😆 Also, he is FIT and I might or might not be a little drunk

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.