Chit chat #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t mine working from home but I have to drive past my office on the school run which is annoying plus cos of school run I have to get dressed rather than pjs, not fair! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
My phone charger has just packed up 😭 it’s a really long one too, tragic. Looking on Amazon for a replacement, do you think 6ft is too long or would 3ft do?

• Sad
Reactions: 2
My phone charger has just packed up 😭 it’s a really long one too, tragic. Looking on Amazon for a replacement, do you think 6ft is too long or would 3ft do?
I've got a 6ft one because my plug socket in my old house wasn't very close to my bed so I needed it, but 3ft would probably do!

Although, I recently bought a wireless charger for my phone and omg it charges so much faster!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Aw I’m in bed too ☺ Don’t understand people who want to go back to the office 😂
I can't wait until I'm able to go back to the office (post-Covid and post-decorating so I don't get banished again.) I hate just sitting in one room for 22-23 hours a day.

'Meeting creep"!? Is that a nickname for some sleazy co-worker!?
Nah, just where you have a meeting, and it's useful, so then you start having more meetings, and then more meetings, when it could have just been an e-mail and saved everyone 55 minutes.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Any meeting could have been an email tbh, I never understand why people are so thirsty for face to face interaction and fruitless jabber.

Today is busier than yesterday, my head is already humming. I kind of want to walk home after work, instead of taking the bus. I definitely need to start walking to work in the mornings and skip the cab (no car, no direct public transport, and any other option takes 4 times as long for what is actually a 10 minute drive). It's starting to get expensive.

Had some popcorn as a snack. Just want the work day to be over 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I've just had a very sudden realisation that I am working my life away 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I've just had a very sudden realisation that I am working my life away 😔
I was speaking to my mum about this a few days ago and it's really depressing to think about isn't it. I don't fancy working till I am 70 either.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just saw these on a fb group I’m on and immediately thought of all you 😂😂 (it’s not a weird sex toy group btw 😂)
F09D85AA-55EF-4600-8025-3C28CA17F318.jpeg
D1E162BA-B4A4-4344-AD4A-F8FB4E0CEDDD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well today’s going absolutely shite. My phones smashed to a million pieces and won’t turn on. I have over 500 emails and I’m bleeping freezing cold!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Had a lovely cheese Croissant for lunch :) its breakfast I struggle with really not keen on it so that's something I need to work on this year. question of the day..what car do you all drive and what car would you like?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Had a lovely cheese Croissant for lunch :) its breakfast I struggle with really not keen on it so that's something I need to work on this year. question of the day..what car do you all drive and what car would you like?
I have a Corsa! Would love a mini or a yellow beetle!

Reactions: 3
can't wait until I'm able to go back to the office (post-Covid and post-decorating so I don't get banished again.) I hate just sitting in one room for 22-23 hours a day.
Yes, I know it’s not for everyone and can get lonely! But I really don’t like commuting and while my colleagues are okay, I’m happy being on my own. As long as I can get some communication every now and then, I’d love to WFH.

what car do you all drive and what car would you like?
I do drive but I don’t currently have a car ☹ Would like a Mini but it’s not practical for this weather so more realistically, it would be a Nissan Micra or a Fiat 500. I like small cars 😊

• Heart
I have a corsa but I'm hoping to get a new car soon. I think I'll get a Volvo XC40 or a VW T-Roc!

• Heart
I drive a Vauxhall viva. It’s very small and cheap to run £20 a year road tax. Tbh I do about 3000 miles a year but when my budget stretches further I’d like a BMW 1 series 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I have a Corsa too! I don't actually know what I would like drive. Mr Whiskey wants an AudiR8 for a 'toy'

Yeah alright buddy you keep telling yourself that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.