Chit chat #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a mint green fiat 500 because I am the most basic of all the silly witches 😂

I would really like an Audi A1 or something similar

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Nothing I love more than getting unsolicited advice from a coworker I barely speak to on life changing financial decisions. Let me bleeping be ffs, nobody asked.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don't drive and I wouldn't trust myself behind the wheel. I'm terrible with my left and right - to this day I still have to do the trick where you make an L with your thumb and forefinger to know which is which 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't drive and I wouldn't trust myself behind the wheel. I'm terrible with my left and right - to this day I still have to do the trick where you make an L with your thumb and forefinger to know which is which 🤣
I am able to drive and I still don't know my left and right! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I was in the opticians last week and he said to me "now cover your left eye" and I had to do that trick to know which one to cover. He must've seen me do it as he said "the one closest to the wall" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I’m terrible at my left and right 🤣 whenever I go out with my friend in her car, cos she doesn’t know the town I’m now in, she’ll ask me for directions and if I say right she’s like ‘your right or everyone else’s left?’ She always says ‘you know what I’ll just put my sat nav on I don’t trust you’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I am able to drive and I still don't know my left and right! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I was in the opticians last week and he said to me "now cover your left eye" and I had to do that trick to know which one to cover. He must've seen me do it as he said "the one closest to the wall" :ROFLMAO:
When I go to the opticians and look the wrong way, he then very tactfully says “and now the other left/right” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I had a colleague showing me something a few years ago and whenever he said 'to the left' on the screen it would be followed it 'the other left'.

I wouldn't mind so much but I got it wrong 90% of the time - surely it should have been 50% 🤣

• Haha
Oh I’ve never seen them in mint green, must look amazing! Would you recommend a 500?
I really like mine and ✨touch wood✨ have never had any problems but I’ve heard lots of other people have issues with them, particularly in terms of power/driving in hilly areas. It’s quite cheap to run and it looks super cute though so yeah, based on my experience I would recommend!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don’t drive either and don’t think I will I’m so used to getting public transport or walking everywhere I need to go.

i have a drivers licence but i've developed a fear of driving and don't think i'll be driving anytime soon :(

• Sad
  • Heart
I drive a BMW. I'm on my third one and can't ever see myself changing to anything else now. I learnt to drive in my teens and passed my test at 19. I had no choice. I grew up in the country, in the middle of nowhere and public transport was non existent. My first car was a banger of a micra, but it did the job at the time.

• Heart
I really like mine and ✨touch wood✨ have never had any problems but I’ve heard lots of other people have issues with them, particularly in terms of power/driving in hilly areas. It’s quite cheap to run and it looks super cute though so yeah, based on my experience I would recommend!
Thank you 🥰 Hope you continue not having any problems with this beaut!

Kinda sad I cannot afford a car right now. I was celebrating my new job too early because I still haven’t heard from from them after the offer, and I don’t earn enough with current part-time jobs. My parents never bought me a car either - I certainly don’t blame them, they have many children, but seeing how other people got their first cars at 17-20 makes me a bit jealous 🙃

Must admit I’m kinda sad in general, must be the post-Christmas blues. Does anybody feel the same?

• Heart
I'm having a very down day but should be fine tomorrow (hello darkness hormones my old friend). I'm ravenous and miserable and can't focus and have ordered food, despite not wanting to spend today.

But I'm trying not to beat myself up. Back on the horse tomorrow when I feel like myself again.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thank you 🥰 Hope you continue not having any problems with this beaut!

Kinda sad I cannot afford a car right now. I was celebrating my new job too early because I still haven’t heard from from them after the offer, and I don’t earn enough with current part-time jobs. My parents never bought me a car either - I certainly don’t blame them, they have many children, but seeing how other people got their first cars at 17-20 makes me a bit jealous 🙃

Must admit I’m kinda sad in general, must be the post-Christmas blues. Does anybody feel the same?
I’m sorry to hear you’re not feeling great today 😔 I totally relate to the post Christmas blues. Can you do something nice today to cheer yourself up a little? ❤

I think it’s just part of life that (mostly) we’re envious of things we don’t have. I have a car, but I’m jealous of my friend who has a bigger, fancier car. That friend has a boyfriend, but she wishes her relationship was more like someone else’s, and so on. I’m sure there are lots of things in your life that other people are envious of x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.