Chit chat #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I rarely wear makeup. If I do it’s just mascara, eyeliner and lipstick and I do it sat on my bed using a compact mirror haha I’m not a girly girl really.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I remember when I was like 13 I nicked some red lipstick from my mums room and went out with my mates. I thought I looked 10/10 but now I think about it it was defo smudged all over my face and I looked a proper twit

• Haha
Reactions: 11
@ordinaryjelly I hope you feel better soon lovely, sorry to hear you’re feeling so down. Sending you big virtual hugs!

I have a had my dressing table in the bedroom and use the big light (lol) waking up mr whiskey abd then strops off to the bathroom for 3-5 working days. He has an album on his phone called ‘poo games’ as you do 🙃

I’ve never tried boba tea! I’d like too but I don’t like iced coffee is it they same? 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Poo games 😂😂😂 my fella just scrolls through Facebook and plays videos so loud I can hear them through multiple walls

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He has an album on his phone called ‘poo games’ as you do 🙃

I’ve never tried boba tea! I’d like too but I don’t like iced coffee is it they same? 🙈
ahahah poo games i have to recommend this to mine!

no i didn't find it similar at all! you might like it 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 1
You lot are well posh with your dressing rooms. I have to do my make up in the living room cos it’s where the best lighting is / bf is usually asleep when I’m getting ready. Little peaches always asks for his make up to be done so I let him play with an eyeshadow brush then he looks in the mirror like ‘beautiful’ hahaha. We do have two bathrooms but the lighting is tit in both. When I lived at home I had a dressing table with lights and everything 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I've never really worn make-up, I wasn't allowed to when I was growing up so if I started now I'd probably look like an 8 year old who got into their mum's box 🤣 I might go to a department store one day, sit down, point at my face and say 'oi, what can you do with this' to get some tips.

Feeling a bit better already after a nap, just having a very quiet evening. I decided that I'm allowed chocolate one day a month and had my first ever galaxy ripple :love: They used to say 'may contain nuts' but they suddenly don't - it was well nice! Got a headache now but it was worth it as a rare treat.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I've never really worn make-up, I wasn't allowed to when I was growing up so if I started now I'd probably look like an 8 year old who got into their mum's box 🤣 I might go to a department store one day, sit down, point at my face and say 'oi, what can you do with this.'

Feeling a bit better already after a nap. I decided that I'm allowed chocolate one day a month and had my first ever galaxy ripple :love: They used to say 'may contain nuts' but they suddenly don't - it was well nice! Got a headache now but it was worth it as a rare treat.
Galaxy ripples are ELITE

I buy the dark chocolate mini bars from aldi you get 5 in a pack and I have one every other that way I don’t completely deprive myself and go bonkers

Reactions: 4
Galaxy ripples are ELITE

I buy the dark chocolate mini bars from aldi you get 5 in a pack and I have one every other that way I don’t completely deprive myself and go bonkers
I've tried a few vegan milk-free chocolates and they're mostly naff tbh. Oreo's don't have any chocolate in so I can have those, but they get a bit samey (better than nothing though!)

@ordinaryjelly Thank you SO much for taking the time to provide us with an update! I am really sad to hear you're going through so much with your health. I think you're bloody strong because not many would keep fighting the way you are. Sending you lots of love and hugs. ❤ ❤

Has anyone watched the Witcher?
I'm watching season 2 at the moment but I think I preferred the first one a lot more.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Has anyone watched the Witcher?
i watched season 1 but saving season 2 for when i'm back home from holiday, can't wait!

currently watching harry potter and the deathly hallows pt 1, been rewatching all of them the last few days in preparation of watching the 20 year reunion, also when i'm home

especially in the last movies when they get so dark & sad, my heart hurts from how much i love the hp movies/books/universe/story 🥺

i really don't know how i'm going to handle that reunion movie 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’ve just sat and filled out my calendar with all mine and my bfs families birthdays and there’s a birthday every single week in jan, April, may, June and august 😩😩😩😩 everyone is getting big fat nothings this year cos that’s too much

• Wow
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I'm already dreading work because I've offered to make calls for another colleague.

Do I know how to say no?

Clearly not.

Edit: I've applied for a job within my department and I am really hoping I get an interview but I am waiting to find out if I've passed the test or not before they progress my application. I hate waiting!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I’ve just sat and filled out my calendar with all mine and my bfs families birthdays and there’s a birthday every single week in jan, April, may, June and august 😩😩😩😩 everyone is getting big fat nothings this year cos that’s too much
WOW big families!! Hopefully you won't have a party and have to meet up with family every week for the entire summer?!?!?

I only really buy birthday presents for kids @WilmaHun plus my parents. It gets too much!

I just had an email and my new phones coming tomorrow thank god. I mean I do have my work phone which is also an iPhone which I’m using now but I’m pretty sure they track your activity not that I do anything dodgy but you know I’d like the freedom 😅

I’ve found a hole in my wall where my phone landed 😬

7576166F-EB87-4125-940F-6E291F96A8AF.jpeg

Pretty bad right. Don’t throw your phones kids!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
i watched season 1 but saving season 2 for when i'm back home from holiday, can't wait!

currently watching harry potter and the deathly hallows pt 1, been rewatching all of them the last few days in preparation of watching the 20 year reunion, also when i'm home

especially in the last movies when they get so dark & sad, my heart hurts from how much i love the hp movies/books/universe/story 🥺

i really don't know how i'm going to handle that reunion movie 😅
I bawled like a baby when they were all reminiscing, I love HP too 😭

We’ve just started the Witcher and Im not sure what the storyline is supposed to be 😂

• Heart
I bawled like a baby when they were all reminiscing, I love HP too 😭

We’ve just started the Witcher and Im not sure what the storyline is supposed to be 😂
that's what i'm going to be like! i grew up with the books, i even have a harry potter themed tattoo, i'm obsessed with it... when i went to the london studio i walked into the first room where it's literally just the tour guide saying welcome, my friend turned to me after a few seconds and i was already crying 😂😂😂😂

anyway i hated the witcher at the beginning, specifically the first episode of the first season. but you get into it after a while, by the end i absolutely loved it! can't wait to finally watch season 2 now

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.