Chit chat #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad you slept well @ordinaryjelly i love hearing your stories about middle jelly he sounds like such a lovely and very intelligent boy. Plus he’s going to be a footballer isn’t he so who cares about his stupid teacher who sounds like a cow anyway :ROFLMAO:
Exactly. 9 more years until he can sign professionally at Leeds, until then the classroom is an interruption in this career.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I have my nephews birthday, plus 3 friends AND we're going out for a girls family day out which includes bottomless brunch

SAVE ME

• Heart
No snow here. I wish. But the army are out doing exercises on the plain and it is so loud. Maybe we are under attack.

Doc says I can leave if my blood test is ok today. Given it has not been ok for about 3 months I'm not hopeful but we will see.

• Sad
  • Heart
Do people genuinely make money selling feet pics online? Asking for a friend. Not that my friend has particularly nice feet, all feet are minging really aren't they.... but times are hard and needs must. Can you do only fans without showing your face? Asking that for my friend too. My friend has eaten slightly too much over Christmas, but there must be a niche audience for chubsters.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Sending you lots of love and fingers crossed for the blood test!
No snow here. I wish. But the army are out doing exercises on the plain and it is so loud. Maybe we are under attack.

Doc says I can leave if my blood test is ok today. Given it has not been ok for about 3 months I'm not hopeful but we will see.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Do people genuinely make money selling feet pics online? Asking for a friend. Not that my friend has particularly nice feet, all feet are minging really aren't they.... but times are hard and needs must. Can you do only fans without showing your face? Asking that for my friend too. My friend has eaten slightly too much over Christmas, but there must be a niche audience for chubsters.
I think selling farts is where the money is at now.

• Haha
  • Sick
I seriously considered donating eggs at one point 🙄 Decided against it because I’m not ready to give myself injections and interfere with my health. Still thinking about blood plasma to be honest.

• Wow
Reactions: 2

New thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.