Chit chat #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only like the pink fondant fancies.
just got to bf’s place after dropping little one to mums. Now to decide what takeaway to have.

Got absolutely nowt to do tomorrow and so pleased about that. Might do some festive baking.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
@Meangirl815 I'm really sorry, I hope you're okay 💗 Sending hugs, it can't be easy. Vent away whenever you want ✨

I was planning to come home straight away but a friend I haven't seen in a while texted and suggested we meet after work. I was in no mood for drinks or the pub, so we changed it to dinner instead and I had a really nice time. He always makes me laugh so it was good to spend time together and catch up. I also learned that a pregnant friend is having a girl, chuffed🎈

Just came home, gonna take a shower and I think it'll be a very early night for me. I could barely keep my eyes open this afternoon, I don't know what's going on but I want to get some good rest. I hope you're all having a nice day/evening!

• Heart
Sending you big virtual hugs too ♥
Thank you, you are very kind 🥰 I just honestly dislike her stupid ass, she has an OnlyFans account and wears knee high boots throughout the year 🤢

I’m reading an article on 2022 hair trends, and it says flat, fine, undone hair will be in high fashion. Looks like 2022 is going to be my year 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 3
@Meangirl815 you didn't come along and ruin the chat. I always like to think this thread is here for the goofy fun stuff but also for the serious sensible stuff. Good luck for your conversation tonight. Break ups are never easy, regardless of who instigated it or the circumstances. Remember you are allowed to be sad too even though it is your choice. Be gentle with you. We are hear if there is anything you need.

I’ve got a confession

my name is watermelon and I’m ADDICTED to mr Kipling fondant fancies. Especially these ones, I’ve been getting a box every time I go the Asda 😂

View attachment 903322
Oooh, I love a Fondant Fancy. Just added this to my Ocado order.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Well I'm going to visit my parents tomorrow - they phoned earlier and they swore that they wouldn't be drunk... while both being very drunk. They then told me that they don't drink early in the afternoon, despite doing exactly that every time I've been round recently.

I'm not looking forward to it. I love them, but it hurts my heart so much to see them deteriorating.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I've already changed my mind twice 🙄🙄

I think I'm just deeply unhappy in general tbf. Could be my SAD. Kinda feels like a PMDD episode or maybe it is what i want

I'm not sure I'm in a fit mental state to be making any kind of decisions

• Heart
I've already changed my mind twice 🙄🙄

I think I'm just deeply unhappy in general tbf. Could be my SAD. Kinda feels like a PMDD episode or maybe it is what i want

I'm not sure I'm in a fit mental state to be making any kind of decisions
Then maybe today isn't the right time to be making life changing decisions. And that's OK. Is your husband someone you could discuss this with? I mean in a "I'm struggling and am unhappy" way, rather than I want us to separate.

am thinking of you.

• Heart
@Meangirl815 as @ordinaryjelly said, you don’t have to make any decisions tonight. Is there anyone you can chat to about your general unhappiness to talk it through and discuss what might make you happier?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
My husband is amazing seriously amazing. He really does understand and accommodate for my MH/hormone breakdowns.

I'm going to spend a few nights at my mam's just escape for a bit. Sort my head out

Thanks you lovely bunch ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
My husband is amazing seriously amazing. He really does understand and accommodate for my MH/hormone breakdowns.

I'm going to spend a few nights at my mam's just escape for a bit. Sort my head out

Thanks you lovely bunch ❤
This sounds like a great idea, sometimes you just need some room to breathe and re-evaluate the situation. And mum hugs are great too ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hiiii. Hope everybody’s okay!

Im really tired and mr peaches has to stay at his mums tonight so I think I’m just gonna get an early night. I had my first mince pie of the season today and it was amazinggggggg 😍 might eat the entire box before falling asleep 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Godson has tested positive for Covid so thats now me paranoid for the next few days.

I still haven't got the rest of my Christmas decorations out of the cupboard. Cba.
Neighbours have now started adding their inflatables and stuff to their Christmas display.

View attachment 903040
I have some questions...
They always say 'tripped and fell'. Just say you enjoy putting inappropriate things up your arse mate.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.