Chit chat #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello there! Chit chat for the evening goes for me. I hope you'll help me all with recipes for the upcoming week. I'm totally without ideas but I have to use my...https://gardenseedsmarket.com/cucumber-sremski-seeds-cucumis-sativus.html tasty pickles from this source. Any ideas? I was thinking about something sophisticated and unusual. Maybe I have cooks here?

Reactions: 3
On the forum homepage, there are these yellow and blue shapes to the left of the title for each sub-forum. They look like upside-down iced lollies with the wooden stick pointing upwards. Does anyone know what they are and are they related to the Jewish caps we've all worn today?

I just lit a candle to try and make myself feel better cos I've got a cold, i'm that full of cold i sneezed right after i lit it and it went out

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Hope you feel better tomorrow @watermelon sugar 🤗

Im in a bit of a mood. Just feel a bit lonely sometimes 😅 sorry that’s probs really pathetic. I just got into bed. Hopefully I’ll be over it by the morning. If only I had a weighted blanket to make me feel like I’m being cuddled.

Night everybody ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
@Peaches_xox aw we’re all here to keep you company 🤗 hope you feel better tomorrow too!

ive done something to my back again! It proper hurts. My fella says it’s how I sit on my laptop playing Sims 😂 so I have a Sims related injury 🥲

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Morning all. Another Monday, hope your day and week is fabulous 💕

@peachesxoxo i have a weighted blanket in a bag under the bed, nobody liked it. If we lived closer you could have had it in a heartbeat

@Penguin86 is the small size blanket a good size for cosying on the sofa

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.