Chit chat #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am tattooless but I would love to get one. I just know I’m really indecisive and will change my mind 😭

Reactions: 5
I don't have any tattoos because I am far too indecisive, what I like today I may not like tomorrow.

My sister has a really pretty one of her and her daughter's birthstone colours done in like a watercolour blur. I am describing it really badly, but it is really pretty.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Well I guess I’m not as brave as you are 😅 I could do my own ear, I guess, but not the belly button!

Yes, but I’ve been trying to avoid them because I’m afraid I’m not ‘alternative’ enough and won’t feel comfortable. Looks like I have no other option, though!
I’ve got 13 piercings and got most of them done at a tattooist as I find them to heal better than when I’ve gone to a salon (or in the back of a bar in Corfu as a pissed up youngester as I was for one of them 🤦🏼‍♀️)

What tattoos does everyone have? I want one more but don’t know what to get
I have birds on one arm, a butterfly on one wrist and my late dads initial on another wrist. I want a sleeve but never have the money to splurge on it as other things always take priority.

• Heart
I have a script tattoo on my foot. I won't say what because it might be identifying. I'd like more. I'd love something colourful on my upper back, but I can't make my mind up as to what exactly.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I don't have any tattoos because I am far too indecisive, what I like today I may not like tomorrow.

My sister has a really pretty one of her and her daughter's birthstone colours done in like a watercolour blur. I am describing it really badly, but it is really pretty.
Just realised I posted about my sister's tattoo, she has no idea I post here. Imagine if she chimes in with "oi jelly, that's me you're talking about" and had been lurking here.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am tattooless but I would love to get one. I just know I’m really indecisive and will change my mind 😭
Me too , that’s why I have piercings instead so atleast I can take them out if I don’t like them anymore 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So. I decided that there was no use in just sitting around being miserable and thought a walk might clear my thoughts.

Turns out I have a surprising amount of thoughts 🤣 I did my longest ever walk - 15km! Adding on the shorter morning walk and it's 18km!

I'm exhausted but overjoyed. I really needed that space to just get out of my head.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Im currently watching The princes and the press, spoilt buggers Harry & Meghan. :mad: also I don't have any tattoos.

Reactions: 7
Im currently watching The princes and the press, spoilt buggers Harry & Meghan. :mad: also I don't have any tattoos.
I've never been overly keen on Harry...making racist comments and putting it down as banter with the lads. No thank you.

I used to read the threads here but I just couldn't because it makes my blood boil so much. Meghan is, personality wise, the spitting double of my sister and I can't stand the way she's managed to hoodwink thousands of people and how she (and Harry isn't faultless) ruined Prince Phillip's last days and the Queen's last days. I used to be very anti-Royal but 90+ year olds don't deserve to be treated like that.

She plays the part well but if you know the facial/body/verbal language to look for (after decades living with it) then you can see just how much she is loves causing pain to people.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Meghan is, personality wise, the spitting double of my sister and I can't stand the way she's managed to hoodwink thousands of people and how she (and Harry isn't faultless) ruined Prince Phillip's last days and the Queen's last days.
Do you know something we don't?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I saw this and thought of @WilmaHun! You go all out tomorrow and sit in your office with your oddie on, hat, scarf and gloves!

FB_IMG_1638222287667.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If the queen reaches 100 does she write a letter to herself? I’ve always wondered this

Dear lizzy

well done u for reaching the big 100, happy birthday hun

love lizzy xxx

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.