Chit chat #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He knows what she's like so he says "just ignore her, I do" but it's not that simple as he isn't the one who sorts Christmas!
i would just honestly ignore her. She should be grateful of anything big or small no matter what it is for her children. I wouldn’t expect someone family or not to go out of their way money wise to get my child anything! It’s pure greed, what a cow

• Heart
Reactions: 11
@WilmaHun what a cheeky cow 😡 stick to your guns and don’t give in, otherwise she’ll think she can get away with it and it reinforces the behaviour

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I feel like this Christmas isn't bringing the best out of people..It should be the opposite with everything going on!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
On a lighter note, something that has cheered me up today is I've realised I've only got 1 full 5 day working week left this year 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳 and only 13 days left to work overall wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• Heart
Reactions: 13
@WilmaHun - Christ your SiL sounds like a bleeping demon!! You shouldn't have the added financial pressure of gift buying on top of the house stuff. It's not like the kids won't be getting anything at all. Honestly the over indulgence when it comes to kids gifts is mad. I'm fuming for you 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So I finally got to talk to my fella about his ‘best night of darts ever’ apparently he got three 180’s last night. And his team won

but he still lost his match 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
@watermelon sugar help me out - how does he lose his match if his team won? I don’t understand darts at all 😂

I have spent sooo much money lately with Christmas and other stuff, all my bills go out on 1st of each month and I’m genuinely too scared to check what to have left to live on for the month 😬

Also, how am I ever going to be skinny with notifications like this everyday?!
1E8F2AB7-B424-40EE-928E-8EB41EF1F30C.jpeg

• Heart
I had a situation at work...

Colleague Mo, told W that i had slagged off his work. W then mentioned to M, who heard the conversation that i had with Mo and said that i had not at all..So, i then had to speak to W and explain. He was fine but i am quite pissed off...Mo might of misheard me, but, she has only been with us for 3 weeks and although everyone moans about each other, we don't go running to that person to tell them that they were being spoken about! It causes unnecessary upset...I thought she was being a bit sly and will make me think twice about what i say in front of her.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I've got my first Christmas decoration out on my desk. That might be all the effort I make this year. Currently trying to clear the chaos that is my bedroom floor.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I had a situation at work...

Colleague Mo, told W that i had slagged off his work. W then mentioned to M, who heard the conversation that i had with Mo and said that i had not at all..So, i then had to speak to W and explain. He was fine but i am quite pissed off...Mo might of misheard me, but, she has only been with us for 3 weeks and although everyone moans about each other, we don't go running to that person to tell them that they were being spoken about! It causes unnecessary upset...I thought she was being a bit sly and will make me think twice about what i say in front of her.
That's annoying. Bold of her as well to do that after barely getting her feet under the table! I'd be wary of saying anything in front of her too if I'm honest

Reactions: 4
@WilmaHun your SIL sounds like an ungrateful rat. I know it is easy to say but I would just ignore her. Either that or send her back your expensive Christmas wish list for her to pick from. People get so weird about Christmas, truly brings out the worst in people. I can't imagine ever being as grabby as to send a list of gifts for kids to others.

@Thelmachops That kind of stuff really pisses me off, I'd be wary of what I said in front of her from more. Our say such outlandish ridiculous things that she just looks like a knob when she runs tattling on you.

I'm having a right day, can barely stay awake. Currently sat in my wheelchair waiting for OT. Yawn. Want to be in bed asleep. Boring and dull here otherwise.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
In the latest edition of insane fashion - £15,500 to run the risk of a kid mistaking you as a bouncy castle

There are some genuinely gorgeous and stunning high-end designer clothes... but those aren't anywhere near as fun to laugh at.

• Wow
Omg I’m in such a mood. My fella is off work still and he’s just IN. THE. WAY. the baby has a 2 hour midday nap, he was due up at 1.30. My fella ‘left his jacket’ in the babies room so he just burst in to go and get it? He knocked something over and it woke the baby up. Now the baby is wide awake and being moody cos he hasn’t had his full nap. He’s just lying on me staring at me and won’t go back to sleep 😅 honestly why would you just burst into a room where a baby is sleeping!!!!! I can’t wait for him to go back to work 😂

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
In the latest edition of insane fashion - £15,500 to run the risk of a kid mistaking you as a bouncy castle

There are some genuinely gorgeous and stunning high-end designer clothes... but those aren't anywhere near as fun to laugh at.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

looks like a giant corn on the cob 😂 🌽

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.